Disneyland/California Adventure maps

I am headed to the parks Halloween day. I can grab you a few from each park. Please message me with your address and I would be glad to mail them to you.:thumbsup2

I just downloaded good PDF maps from their website yesterday. These appear to be the same maps they print and distribute at the parks.

I just downloaded good PDF maps from their website yesterday. These appear to be the same maps they print and distribute at the parks.

I can confirm this. I printed the color PDF maps (make sure you print the ones with the rides numbered), enlarged them a bit, and used those as a study guide for the parks. I made notes on the maps about which rides we wanted to do or skip and which restaurants Id heard were good for what type of meal or snack so I could carry them around with me during the trip. The maps you pick up at the parks are exactly the same as what I printed. Only mine were slightly bigger so easier to read!

FYI customer service will mail you maps and other brochures if you call and ask. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter