Disneyland, CA

shiori1

Earning My Ears
My family will be going for a few days in late January/early February at the end of a trip visiting family in Cali. What are the do not miss things? What are your favorite things about Disneyland?

Please head on over to our DLR planning section and get all your questions answered :)

Matterhorn and the Finding Nemo Submarine ride were two of my favorites. A good touring plan is to get a FP at space mountain, do Finding Nemo, then hit Matterhorn.

I do not know how you currently navigate....but an easy way is to use the forum jump drop down list at the very bottom of the page. We actually have lots of boards, a DLR planning, DLR community, Other So cal themeparks, General So cal, Vegas planning, Greater west Planning (focuses on National parks) DLR trip reports, and So Cal/other trip reports.

Storybook Canal Boats and the Casey Jr. Circus Train (they are nowhere else!)

Pirates is 100times better in cali!
Don't miss space mountain, Mr Toads Wild Ride, the Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, even the train is better I think- primevil world anyone??

Fantasmic is better in cali as well

Because they're not at Disney World, or are a little different than what you'd find there :)

Tomorrowland => Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear (WAY better at D-Land), Space Mountain

Fantasyland => Matterhorn, Storybookland, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, Walk Through Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Frontierland/Adventureland => Big Thunder Mountain and INDIANA JONES

New Orleans Square => Pirates and The Haunted Mansion

Alice In Wonderland! :cutie:

Also, a good portion of California Adventure. Aladdin is the best show at any of the parks.

Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter