• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland at Easter time, trivia question

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Well flew in from the Bay Area to meet my wife and my granddaughter down here in Disneyland just got off the pirates of Carribean and the Haunted Mansion the only thing I wish is that California Adventure was open until 12am standing here waiting to get on the train to go around the park, I have a trivia question for anybody out there that read this thread, at the train station at New Orleans Square can you tell me what the Telegraph is telegraphing out for a message I know the answer do you know the answer???? Second trivia question in Cars Land the ride when you go in the ride there are three car hoods in the ride what famous car enthusiast painted the hoods???? In 3rd trivia question in Disneyland Walt's wife Lily had a favorite ride name the ride " a clue to this answer would be in the move saving Mr Banks????*******

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter