• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I splurged thinking it would all be up! Do you know/remember when the tree is complete?

Last year, I believe the trees were up by the Sat before Thanksgiving (the day we arrived). At least it was at PPH. The same for the DLH tree in 2013. One trip at the GCH is was up early and one year it went up overnight during Thanksgiving week.

Last year, I believe the trees were up by the Sat before Thanksgiving (the day we arrived). At least it was at PPH. The same for the DLH tree in 2013. One trip at the GCH is was up early and one year it went up overnight during Thanksgiving week.
The GCH tree was in the process of going up the night before we flew home last year - night of Nov. 19th.

487586_10151218601481330_1970918455_n_zps8viht1kr.jpg

549348_10151218601351330_901097959_n_zpsh0no80rt.jpg

Last edited:

So park hours are listed up through the 13th. Holiday Time starts on the 10th I believe. But no mention of Paint the Night that weekend. Does anyone think there's still a chance? I did see the fireworks listed are Fantasy in the Sky, and it should be switched over to Believe in Holiday Magic by then I believe.

I know I'm just supposed to show up and be happy with what I stumble across. But dang it, I like to at least do a little planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter