Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JadeDarkstar said:
man I wish they would announce this stuff. I want to cancel my Monday maybe but only if I know that the Christmas stuff will be up over the weekend. come on Disney you are killing me.

Ah ......your cute Jade. ;)

WestMom2two --

Check the Disney Store online periodically, as some of the Disney Parks/holiday things they have are from previous holidays or from upcoming holidays in the parks.

We'll get to merchandise pictures in the Theme Week Countdown, very soon! Never fear. I have covered all the bases.

I don't want to interrupt the Theme Weeks that I have carefully taken time to put together and organize -- and for which people are entering to win gift cards -- to randomly post merchandise photos, because what will happen is that someone will tune in to the end of the thread and see the most recent photos posted instead of going back to my intro post. Then they will think that we are in the middle of a different Theme Week than what we are actually doing, and it will throw things off.

But, as previously mentioned, there will be merchandise photos popping up in the Countdown very soon (although...a lot of the stuff may be different or may not be available this year).
So excited to hear its a theme week! I will be anxiously waiting! Thanks! :bitelip:

Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful pictures of DL and DCA! You sure are whetting my appetite for our 1st Christmas trip in December!

Are there any "special foods" for the Holiday season that we shouldn't miss???

I am now wondering if 3 days is going to be enough. :confused3
Maybe we should think about an additional day?

I remember reading when the candle light procession was going to be but forgot to write it down. Looking at all these pictures make me want to go back during Christmas time so bad. We are already going for Halloween but think maybe we should switch to Christmas time. Also has it be released when they are filming for the Christmas parade? We would want to go towards the beginning of December when it's not so busy, so we would need to plan around these times. Thanks!

Rumors are flying that they will be adding an Olaf meet & greet to the MVMCP at WDW this year. Let's hope they clone him for the west coast if they do!

Just in the nick of time:

DSC06810_zpsc87f5abd.jpg

DSC06811_zpsf5359070.jpg

DSC06871_zpsa1bc0a6b.jpg

DSC06872_zpsb8e3dad1.jpg

DSC06874_zps4416f305.jpg

DSC06875_zpsf64c10fe.jpg

I've never been in the holidays but my girlfriend, her sister, and I are really considering visiting. Pretty bad cause we literally just got back in town two hours ago and were already planning our trip. We usually do three days... With two and a half spent in the parks. Is this appropriate time or would it take another day or so to truly experience everything without feeling rushed or swamped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter