• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #3!- HOLIDAYS BEGIN 11/12/13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to check Accuweather last night, though I said I wouldn't really start seriously paying attention to the forecast until today (because it can fluctuate from day to day). I noticed that the first night I'm at DLR (on Sunday) is predicted to drop down to 37 degrees...with a "RealFeel" of 31 degrees. That's right. A real feel of 31 degrees.

:cool1::yay::banana::yay::cool1:

:dance3::woohoo::cloud9::cheer2:

Yesssssssssss!:thumbsup2

While there won't be (real) snow on the ground and it's not cold like other places are, a RealFeel of 31 degrees is AWESOME for me! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!:banana::woohoo: Brisk, crisp weather is what we should be having in December! It is not right to have temperatures above 60 degrees in December. It's the holiday season! That means bundling up and whipping out the cocoa!

The last time I checked, the daytime temps on Sunday are not predicted to be above 60 degrees. Double wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! Of course, as the days progress the temperatures start climbing out of the 60's and into the 70's and the evenings get into the 40's. Still chilly, but not as great as Sunday's weather!!

Of course, some of Saturday's predicted rain could spill over into Sunday but we'll see.

:santa::santa::santa:

Kathy/ksromack hasn't checked in for a while -- is that a good sign or a bad sign? Hopefully it means she has been getting many, many things accomplished and is having a great time!

Mike, Lori and Jamie (from a couple of days ago) -- Thank you so much for posting all of the great pictures!

Mike -- I'm going to get my hands on some of the hot chocolate at Club 33 because you mentioned it!

dreamseeker9 & Delilah1310 -- Thank you for the reviews!

dreamseeker9, it doesn't sound like you had quite as good a trip as you were hoping to have or expected to have, but it sounds like it was good nonetheless!

What I found interesting -- because I think it all boils down to what you're accustomed to and also individual perception -- is that you commented on the lack of decor in DCA. If I hadn't seen DCA in previous years I would probably agree. You probably didn't see it, but the other day I was saying in this this thread that, overall, I am very pleased with DLR for the decorations this year because they have done more with the decor for 2013.:rotfl2:

Paradise Pier has quite a few decorations -- on the pier (where the tree is), at Duffy's spot and around the outskirts, like near the Little Mermaid ride -- as well as over at the Viva Navidad area.

Pacific Wharf, on the other hand, is usually lacking in any kind of decor -- but this year I think there is some garland and maybe lights on Ghirardelli.

Grizzly Peak is not an area that will ever get an extensive holiday overlay, but there are a couple of touches in the appropriate places.

Condor Flats has nothing in the way of decor, nor does Tomorrowland. But those are really the only two areas in all of DLR that have no holiday touches whatsoever (not counting merchandise), which I think is great! That is an improvement from previous years. DLR has added in decorations this year to areas that had none in the past, or that needed more.

So, again, even though it may not seem like certain areas are decorated -- and some are more decorated than others, for sure -- this year is actually a step up on many levels! There are even wreaths outside of ESPN Zone, which is brand new!

So excited! Picked up our travel packet, we will be staying at GCH 12/19 -12/26, we have a 5 day park hopper, plus a Fantasmic reservation for park hopper

Oops! Darn iPad! We have F reservations for 12/20, Holiday Tour on 12/21, WOC at WCT on 12/24 & Minnie & Friends Breakfast on 12/25! This is our 1st ever visit to the parks to see the Christmas decorations! A BIG thank you to Sherri for all your wisdom & wit on this board. And a big thank you to everyone who has posted pictures, tips, peppermint ice cream love, and generally got me excited for our trip! The tour, F dessert, & tour are all surprises for my family, which makes it so exciting for me! I would appreciate any and all last minute tips from those who have already been this year. I read all the 1st pages of this thread, and I have been following this thread since about September.

tipovertiff --

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

Hmmm... I can't think of any other tips off-hand. I'm sure something will come to me later. I think you'll have a great time with the Fantasmic dessert and the holiday tour!

No clue! I just made it up something that would sound completely boring to a 5 year old boy. Any wild guesses on how the crowds might be on Dec. 12?

mamaburrito --

Well, I was there on December 12th last year, but it was my last day (Wednesday). It began to drizzle -- and later rain -- that day, so crowds were kind of non-existent for the first few hours. I recall that Liza/funatdisney and I just walked right on to IASWH, without a wait of any kind.

This year, because the 12th is a Thursday and closer to the weekend, I have a feeling there will be a good number of people in the parks unless there is a good chance of rain. That doesn't mean it will be crazy crowded, but I don't think it will be empty either.

I am finding that people are reporting on crowds that are lower than expected during certain times, and bigger than expected during other times this year. This has me wondering what next week will be like at DLR, whereas it has usually not been that bad in the past.

Hi everyone, just joining this thread a little late this year, but I have been lurking. I am here now, and have a copy of the Disneyland Guide from the gate. It says 5:30 and 8:00 p.m. for Saturday and Sunday's CP.

I am so excited to get a chance to see the CP again this year. Thank you Sherry for the narrator tip. I am a big Blair Underwood fan, so I will be there bright and early to try to get a good spot.:worship:

dalstitch45 --

Better late than never! It's actually almost time to switch over to a new thread because this one will hit the page limit soon!

I remember that you saw the CP last year and loved it (as did I). I wonder if not being able to get seats this year will affect my enjoyment of it. Last year was so wonderful because I was sitting down and could really see the performers and the narrator. This year I am not sure how far back I will end up while standing.

I am wishing us both good luck in that we will be able to see the CP without a lot of difficulty!

Sherry! So, so , so excited for you and your visit to Club 33! It's AMAZING!!!! Take tons of photos and make sure to check out the restroom! Both times I have been lucky enough to go there, the staff were incredible. They could totally tell I was geeking out, and they showed me around and showed me everything/told me about everything! It was the best =) I'm so glad you get to see it before the renovations too. What an awesome trip!!! Are you staying at the PPH?

crystal1313 --

Thank you!:goodvibes I specifically wanted to go before the renovations and expansion take place, so I could see Club 33 in its current form. I was extended the offer to go to Club 33 quite a while back, but decided to wait until now to go. I never asked for it, or tried to get an invitation. In fact, I just figured it would happen when the time was right, and if it didn't that would be okay.

I invited DizNee Luver/Laurie, PHXscuba and Liza/funatdisney to come along, as they have not yet been to Club 33 either. What good is being blessed with a bit of good fortune if you can't share it with others who appreciate it, especially during the holiday season?

I've heard about the restroom --in fact, I think I saw someone's photos of it at some point! It's definitely not like the other restrooms in the parks!:rotfl2:

I have been missing from this thread and from the board in general. Live has been crazy, too crazy to even get excited about our trip, but I am FINALLY there and so here I am. Going to scan the thread for a day or two and get myself back in gear.

larina --

You have been missing, indeed! You stayed away from the entire 3-month Theme Week Countdown, and I thought you would participate!

I mentioned you a few days ago, because momtothreeinfinity was asking specific questions about the DLR hotels on Christmas day, i.e., if the mood is anymore festive, and if the CMs seem disappointed to not be with their families on that day. I said you might have some insight into that.

We will get there and have one day to try for fresh Candy Canes...trying to decide if we want to do this. Do the premade ones they sell taste the same?

aidensmom31 --

Supposedly the pre-made candy canes are made the same way, with the same techniques and ingredients, but they are made "offstage" and they are not quite as fresh by the time you get them. This is what I've read, anyway. I have never gotten one so I don't have first-hand info.

The handmade canes are fresh.

We leave in 4 days. I would be totally excited except now I'm sick, and pregnant so not able to take the really good cold meds that actually work. And at this rate I may be feeling better by monday but I'm fully expecting DD & DH to be sick by the time we leave :-( So bummed. I called out sick yesterday from work, but have to be here today & tomorrow. I haven't even started packing, have no idea what last minute things I need to run out and buy this weekend. Starting to feel overwhelmed!

on the bright side, it is looking like we shouldn't get any/much rain next week. Fingers crossed so I can return the $80 in waterproof gear I bought last week for DD & myself!

egritz --

Oh no! You can't be sick! The weather will be very chilly, too, so you have to bundle up.

I totally know what you mean about the good cold meds that actually work -- the ones 'behind the counter' are the better ones. The ones out on the shelves are almost useless. What a terrible time to not be able to take those!

I hope you feel better -- fast -- and that this trip can be a good one for you.

dreamseeker9 - thank you so much for your trip report!

Your report did bring up a good point that I've been wondering about... for the fireworks which rides close down and do they reopen afterwards?

I have the same questions regarding Fantasmic! and World of Color - do rides and attractions shut down, but reopen afterwards or remain closed for the rest of the day?

If anyone knows I'd sincerely appreciate that information, it would help me plan some of our days better. ~ TIA

Cheers! :santa:

momtothreeinfinity --

That sounds like a question for Bret/mvf-m11c! He would be able to help with that. If he doesn't happen to see your post here, you might want to pop into his TR in the Disneyland TR section and ask him.

:santa::santa:

dreamseeker9 - thank you so much for your trip report!

Your report did bring up a good point that I've been wondering about... for the fireworks which rides close down and do they reopen afterwards?

I have the same questions regarding Fantasmic! and World of Color - do rides and attractions shut down, but reopen afterwards or remain closed for the rest of the day?

If anyone knows I'd sincerely appreciate that information, it would help me plan some of our days better. ~ TIA

I'd like to know too!! Thanks for posting this! Anyone know for sure? I can't remember on nights where the park closes right after fireworks.... But on later nights they open up again.

We leave in 4 days. I would be totally excited except now I'm sick, and pregnant so not able to take the really good cold meds that actually work. And at this rate I may be feeling better by monday but I'm fully expecting DD & DH to be sick by the time we leave :-( So bummed. I called out sick yesterday from work, but have to be here today & tomorrow. I haven't even started packing, have no idea what last minute things I need to run out and buy this weekend. Starting to feel overwhelmed!

on the bright side, it is looking like we shouldn't get any/much rain next week. Fingers crossed so I can return the $80 in waterproof gear I bought last week for DD & myself!

:( bummer on being sick!! I hope the rest of your family is spared and you're feeling better soon! Yes! The forecast loos better for next week!, YAY! I'll be there too! Hope it lasts!

I happened to check Accuweather last night, though I said I wouldn't really start seriously paying attention to the forecast until today (because it can fluctuate from day to day). I noticed that the first night I'm at DLR (on Sunday) is predicted to drop down to 37 degrees...with a "RealFeel" of 31 degrees. That's right. A real feel of 31 degrees.

:cool1::yay::banana::yay::cool1:

:dance3::woohoo::cloud9::cheer2:

While there won't be (real) snow on the ground and it's not cold like other places are, a RealFeel of 31 degrees is AWESOME for me! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!:banana::woohoo: Brisk, crisp weather is what we should be having in December! It is not right to have temperatures above 60 degrees in December. It's the holiday season! That means bundling up and whipping out the cocoa!

The last time I checked, the daytime temps on Sunday are not predicted to be above 60 degrees. Double wheeeeeeeeeeee!!! Of course, as the days progress the temperatures start climbing out of the 60's and into the 70's and the evenings get into the 40's. Still chilly, but not as great as Sunday's weather!!

Of course, some of Saturday's predicted rain could spill over into Sunday but we'll see.

LOL! You kill me. I'm here looking forward to getting OUT of the cold weather (of course, it is a balmy 8 degrees today) and you embrace it! That's awesome. Hope it stays just how you like it and you have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see your TR!pixiedust:

Sherry have a BLAST! Congrats on Club 33, I had the honor of going a few years ago and it was Amazing. I have a picture of the bathroom, lol! It's different!
Enjoy the cold, we have single digits here in Reno area, I really enjoyed the mid 70's last week in the OC!
Can't wait for your trip report...

:goodvibes:goodvibes

--Lori

LOL! You kill me. I'm here looking forward to getting OUT of the cold weather (of course, it is a balmy 8 degrees today) and you embrace it! That's awesome. Hope it stays just how you like it and you have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see your TR!pixiedust:

Pesky --

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

If it's 8 degrees where you are, then anything in the 30s or 40s should seem positively hot to you!:rotfl2:

Supposedly it was 9 degrees this morning in Big Bear. Stay away from there on your vacation!

I was just watching the news. Whenever we have a heat wave, rain storm, strong wind or a cold snap in So Cal, it's the funniest thing. The reporters are hot on the story of the weather, and if it's something like 50 degrees they will be wearing their biggest parkas, ski caps and winter mittens. If it's windy they will go to the windiest place in So Cal to look "windblown" on camera. If the weather is 90 degrees, they will hold little mini-fans and bottles of water. If it's rainy, the reporters drag out the yellow rain gear, and they all look like the Gorton's Fisherman.:rotfl2:

In other words, they always have to have some sort of prop or accessory to 'remind' us how hot/rainy/windy/cold it really is!

So today, one of the parka-wearing reporters went to a spot that was particularly cold, just to talk to other people who confirmed that it is cold. One lady the reporter interviewed was hilarious (unintentionally). She said, very seriously, "Why IS it so cold? What's really going on? It's usually not like this in Cali." The tone of her voice -- the way she said it -- was so funny, as it sounded like she thought there was something else behind the weather, some conspiracy, some great mystery, some evil plot. "Why IS it so cold? What's really going on?":rotfl2::rotfl2: What's really going on is that it is December and it is chilly. We are not getting hit with blizzards or flooding. It is simply crisp and brisk. There's no mystery there.

Hope you have a great time at the DLR this weekend Sherry.

Certain rides, attractions and lands are closed due to the fireworks playing that night. For the rides and lands that are closed during the fireworks are Toontown & most of the FL rides around the castle are closed during the fireworks, DLRR during the fireworks and the Monorail. When the fireworks are over and maybe a little delay around the castle, FL will reopen that night.

For WoC, the rides that close early for WoC and do not reopen are Screamin and Mickey's Fun Wheel. The rides that close for WoC and reopen in between the shows are King Triton's Carousel, Silly Symphony Swings, Jumpin Jellyfish and the Golden Zephyr. The rides that are still during WoC are Toy Story Midway Mania, Goofy's Sky School, The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, and the rest of DCA.

For F!, most of the rides around F! are opened during F! which is a good opportunity to go on them when the guests are watching F!. Tarzan's Treehouse closes for F! and does not reopen afterward.

I'd like to know too!! Thanks for posting this! Anyone know for sure? I can't remember on nights where the park closes right after fireworks.... But on later nights they open up again.

DL closes at 8pm on the slow days when "Believe...In Holiday Magic" fireworks starts at 7:30pm.

Hope you have a great time at the DLR this weekend Sherry.

Certain rides, attractions and lands are closed due to the fireworks playing that night. For the rides and lands that are closed during the fireworks are Toontown & most of the FL rides around the castle are closed during the fireworks, DLRR during the fireworks and the Monorail. When the fireworks are over and maybe a little delay around the castle, FL will reopen that night.

For WoC, the rides that close early for WoC and do not reopen are Screamin and Mickey's Fun Wheel. The rides that close for WoC and reopen in between the shows are King Triton's Carousel, Silly Symphony Swings, Jumpin Jellyfish and the Golden Zephyr. The rides that are still during WoC are Toy Story Midway Mania, Goofy's Sky School, The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, and the rest of DCA.

For F!, most of the rides around F! are opened during F! which is a good opportunity to go on them when the guests are watching F!. Tarzan's Treehouse closes for F! and does not reopen afterward.

Thank you soooo much!!! Very helpful (I'm planning to ride TSMM during WOC and Indy during F!).

Thank you, Bret!:goodvibes

Sherry have a BLAST! Congrats on Club 33, I had the honor of going a few years ago and it was Amazing. I have a picture of the bathroom, lol! It's different!
Enjoy the cold, we have single digits here in Reno area, I really enjoyed the mid 70's last week in the OC!
Can't wait for your trip report...

:goodvibes:goodvibes

--Lori

Lori --

Thank you! I am now wondering if your bathroom picture was one of the bathroom pictures I saw. If you've ever posted it on the DIS I think I must have seen it.

To be fair, if I lived in a location that regularly saw single digit temperatures during the Fall and Winter, I'm sure I would grow tired of it and would eventually want to go somewhere a little warmer, so I totally understand that those who live in generally cold places want to warm up a bit.

In my specific area of L.A., temperatures in the low 30's will probably be the closest thing to any kind of Winter weather we'll get (not counting eventual rainfall). If I want snow I have to go to the mountains. After months of 80s, 90s and even temperatures in the 100s, I am ready for a little chill because I know it won't last very long. It will probably be back up to 85 degrees in a week or two.

I am so impressed with all of the great photos that you, Mike, Bret and Jamie have come back with! I can't wait to see more!

I'd also add that the Mark Twain (and Columbia) stops running before Fantasmic and does not re-start. If it's a non-Fantasmic night, the Mark Twain will run after sundown (I would assume it's the same for the Columbia, but it's been a long time since I've been to DL when the Colubmia was running and Fantasmic wasn't!).

We will be too! We'll be at the end of our trip then. We leave a week from Sunday!! That deserves a :banana: and a pixiedust:

Awesome! :woohoo: We'll have one night at the GCV and one at the DLH.

Sherry, I'm laughing at you wanting it to be cold. Here's my current reality:

null_zpsfd6bcb2c.jpg

But wait Sherry, there's more:

null_zps0452dc8a.png

Pesky --

If it's 8 degrees where you are, then anything in the 30s or 40s should seem positively hot to you!:rotfl2:

Supposedly it was 9 degrees this morning in Big Bear. Stay away from there on your vacation!

I was just watching the news. Whenever we have a heat wave, rain storm, strong wind or a cold snap in So Cal, it's the funniest thing. The reporters are hot on the story of the weather, and if it's something like 50 degrees they will be wearing their biggest parkas, ski caps and winter mittens. If it's windy they will go to the windiest place in So Cal to look "windblown" on camera. If the weather is 90 degrees, they will hold little mini-fans and bottles of water. If it's rainy, the reporters drag out the yellow rain gear, and they all look like the Gorton's Fisherman.:rotfl2:

In other words, they always have to have some sort of prop or accessory to 'remind' us how hot/rainy/windy/cold it really is!

So today, one of the parka-wearing reporters went to a spot that was particularly cold, just to talk to other people who confirmed that it is cold. One lady the reporter interviewed was hilarious (unintentionally). She said, very seriously, "Why IS it so cold? What's really going on? It's usually not like this in Cali." The tone of her voice -- the way she said it -- was so funny, as it sounded like she thought there was something else behind the weather, some conspiracy, some great mystery, some evil plot. "Why IS it so cold? What's really going on?":rotfl2::rotfl2: What's really going on is that it is December and it is chilly. We are not getting hit with blizzards or flooding. It is simply crisp and brisk. There's no mystery there.

I have to admit that is flipping hilarious. I'm the in Bay Area and while I have lived all over from Florida to Michigan to Eastern Washington - it amuses me when people freak out over weather being..weather!

I know it's shocking that California isn't hot and sunny every day or forbid we actually have seasons..:rotfl2:

I welcome the cold - even now I have to wonder if I need to buy a few extra layers for our trip starting Saturday. It actually FEELS like December now and adds to the holiday decor and atmosphere for me :)

Thanks, Sherry! Crossing my fingers for moderate crowds. We were just there a month ago and walked on most stuff so we were a bit spoiled. How busy does Jingle Jamboree get? My daughter is in love with meeting character so I hope to spend some time there.

DSC06762 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

One of my art shot's...enjoy!

DSC06894 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

Something I found in the IASW holiday overlay I found neat....

DSC06633 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

The wider shot of my art shot...sometimes taking a different look at things can create a different shot that you would normally...

DSC06891 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

DSC06544 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

DSC06712 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

DSC06631 by greytyetti!, on Flickr

I've loaded more pics into Flckr, so if anyone's interested in seeing more let me more and I'll see what I can do. As for the weather, PLEASE send warm weather up this way, it's -2C and dropping. If it stays this way we'll have snow soon BRRRR!!!

Trish

larina --

You have been missing, indeed! You stayed away from the entire 3-month Theme Week Countdown, and I thought you would participate!

I mentioned you a few days ago, because momtothreeinfinity was asking specific questions about the DLR hotels on Christmas day, i.e., if the mood is anymore festive, and if the CMs seem disappointed to not be with their families on that day. I said you might have some insight into that.
:santa::santa:

We loved the feel of the DLR resorts on Christmas Day 2011. We visited all three that day and found all felt quite festive! I don't know that they are any more festive than the other days of the holidays, but we enjoyed all three. None of the CMs in the hotels or parks seemed at all disappointed about where they were. In fact, I found that they seemed to be glad to be a part of our Christmas. It was wonderful and I can't wait to be there again!

You. Are. Nuts. Period. I'm in the Bay Area and it's FREEZING! I'm praying temperatures increase DRAMATICALLY in the next week and a half! It doesn't have to be hot, but I don't wanna stay outside all day in this weather!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Pesky --

So true. California weather people are pretty funny. The big news this morning were that several places hit freezing.

I have to admit that is flipping hilarious. I'm the in Bay Area and while I have lived all over from Florida to Michigan to Eastern Washington - it amuses me when people freak out over weather being..weather!

I know it's shocking that California isn't hot and sunny every day or forbid we actually have seasons..:rotfl2:

I welcome the cold - even now I have to wonder if I need to buy a few extra layers for our trip starting Saturday. It actually FEELS like December now and adds to the holiday decor and atmosphere for me :)

Ummm....No. The reason we live in California is the LACK of seasons! :rotfl2::rotfl2: Wanna see the fall foliage?!? GO TO MAINE! :)

J/K I actually don't mind the cold that much, I just don't wanna be cold at DL!! :confused3

Heh, apparently I can't quote too many of Sherry's posts and add my own because I got a "you have too many 'Smilies' message! :rotfl2:

Sherry, if the SoCal weather are anything like the ones in Phoenix, they are in Artic Chill Crisis 2013 mode, with live weathercasters outside looking pitiful and shivering. When there's so little real weather, they go gaga over the possibility of freezing.

I'm gonna need another jacket for my Disneyland day Monday!! I think I'm up to three. I don't mind the chill as long as I'm properly outfitted (says the girl walking around in flip-flops today ;))

PHXscuba

We are currently in the middle out an Arctic Outflow alert for my area. We tend to have 5 to 6 years of mild winter temps (at least for us anyway), with very little if any snow, followed by a really cold and snowy winter. We are having the cold winter now, and any colder and it's time to buy thermal underwear:rotfl2:. There's rumors of snow for next week, and the Arctic outflow isn't going away anytime soon. So please send some warmer weather our way as I miss the warmer temps in Anaheim. Anything more than 2 inches of the white stuff is enough to paralzye our area (not kidding, it's a running joke here), with tons of accidents, as most people don't bother to get snow tires on their vehicles, and the roads become skating rinks when it snows if you don't have them on your vehicle:laughing::laughing:. I can walk to where ever I need to go when it snows, so I don't have to drive if I don't have to. I hope that Sherry has a wonderful trip, and get's to enjoy the CP this weekend.:hug:

dalstitch45 --

Better late than never! It's actually almost time to switch over to a new thread because this one will hit the page limit soon!

I remember that you saw the CP last year and loved it (as did I). I wonder if not being able to get seats this year will affect my enjoyment of it. Last year was so wonderful because I was sitting down and could really see the performers and the narrator. This year I am not sure how far back I will end up while standing.

I am wishing us both good luck in that we will be able to see the CP without a lot of difficulty!

Sherry, I've got my fingers crossed for Saturday that the rain holds out, and they don't cancel the CP. I am really looking forward to seeing it. The stage looks beautiful as usual. Let's hope we both get good spots.

It is downright chilly at night. I am on my way to get some gloves before I head back to the park. Also, if anyone is looking for CP merchandise you are going to be disappointed. When I checked today, I was told by CM's at all the Main Street shops there is not going to be any t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. this year for the CP.:sad: I was also told there might be a pin. I sure hope so.

Sherry E - I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend -will be chanting , "rain, rain go away" so you get to see Kurt!

larina - thank you for speaking to the atmosphere of the resort, I'm getting really excited about our trip and am looking forward to the festiveness of it all.

mvf-m11c - I appreciate you detailing out the fireworks closures for me. But one more quick Q for confirmation - if there is a WOC at 9 and then again at 10:30, Screamin' will be closed at 9 for the rest of the evening, even though the park is open until 11?

mvf-m11c - I appreciate you detailing out the fireworks closures for me. But one more quick Q for confirmation - if there is a WOC at 9 and then again at 10:30, Screamin' will be closed at 9 for the rest of the evening, even though the park is open until 11?

Your welcome. That is correct. Screamin and MFW will be closed around 15-30 minutes prior to the first show of WoC and won't reopen for the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter