Disneyland Area Hotels-Which is best?

TWIRLYWIG

Mouseketeer
My husband is attending a convention at Disneyland. Unfortunately, our choice of hotels is not on Disney property. Please help me choose the best. Here is the list.
- Anaheim Marriot
- Clarion Hotel
- Doubletree
- Hilton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel
- Portofino Inn and Suites
- Anabella Hotel
- Anaheim Desert Palms Hotel and Suites

I am leaning toward the Marriot or Doubletree. I am also looking for free transportation to the park. I've heard that some of these places may charge a fee.

Thanks for the help.

Twirly

My choices out of what you have would be the Anaheim Marriott or the Double Tree. Sheraton Park is nice too, we used to stay there when it was the Coast Anaheim.

Andrea

Depends on if you want to be in walking distance or not and what ammenities you want the hotel to offer. My choice from your list would be the Doubletree.

Thanks for the quick replies. A simming pool is important. Walking distance is not necessary as long as there is an easy alternative. I understand that the a trolly will shuttle guests from the Doubletree to the park. Do you know if there is a charge? Also, what did you like best about the Doubletree, Sheraton or Marriot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter