Disneyland Annual Passes on giftcardmall.com for previous prices!

:cool1:Just got my AP's in the mail....:banana:
I was a little worried at first because when I opened the package each card was stuck to the front of a piece of paper and it just said Disneyland on front with a picture of Minnie Mouse. But when I took it off the paper and turned it over it has a barcode on the back and it says Disneyland Deluxe annual pass. :cool1:

Also if your in California check your local Safeway. We bought four 379 dollar deluxe annual pass vouchers this morning and they had dozens of them. Lots of other tickets at the old prices also!

I checked my Safeway before I ordered from giftcardmall, and they still had lots of PH's at the old price, but they were all out of AP's.

I checked my Safeway before I ordered from giftcardmall, and they still had lots of PH's at the old price, but they were all out of AP's.

Same here. That is what prompted me to look online and find giftcardmall! My local Safeway had NO APs, just the PHs.

Also if your in California check your local Safeway. We bought four 379 dollar deluxe annual pass vouchers this morning and they had dozens of them. Lots of other tickets at the old prices also!

My local Ralphs had a ton of APs and PHs at the old price last Thursday. I scooped up a Deluxe AP.

Hi,
I missed the window as well but have a question about the expiration dates I am reading about in the discussions. Is the 12/31/12 the expiration date to redeem the pass or the actual expiration date for the pass?

I thought it was an annual pass meaning (may-may) depending on when you buy it. Apologies if it seems like a dumb question but I'm a newbie.

Thanks!

Karen

Hi,
I missed the window as well but have a question about the expiration dates I am reading about in the discussions. Is the 12/31/12 the expiration date to redeem the pass or the actual expiration date for the pass?

I thought it was an annual pass meaning (may-may) depending on when you buy it. Apologies if it seems like a dumb question but I'm a newbie.

Thanks!

Karen

It is the expiration to redeem the pass. When you activate your AP it is valid for one year. So mine was activated December 2, 2011 and is valid until December 2, 2012.

Yep, December 31, 2012.

Thanks, our current pass expires in December, but we aren't planning going again until Feb. I wonder if it would be worth it to do a weekend trip in December for the lower price. We would have to pay for gas and at least one night in a hotel unless a waitlist would come through for a room in GCV.

Thanks for the link. I was able to get a couple of tickets for later this year for my nephews and other family members. :thumbsup2

So a few questions to those who have already ordered and received. I live in Canada but have a friend in the US who is going to purchase the gift cards for me. I called gift card mall and they don't know Disneylands policy, I called Disneyland and they are telling me that the person whose name is on the receipt must be there to redeem them (and it will be my friends name)...but I think they are thinking it's a voucher. So a few questions:

Are these the same as the ones bought at Safeway etc

If my friend puts my name (and each family members name) on the shipping address (with his address and then he sends them to us) does that appear on the receipt allowing us to redeem them.

Are there any restrictions noted for Canadians using these cards. If they ask for ID I will need to show them Canadian ID which shows a different address than the shipping address.

Thanks a lot. Kicking myself because I was ready to buy 2 weeks ago and didn't know about the increase :(. We are buying 4 so it will be almost an extra 400 we are losing :(

So a few questions to those who have already ordered and received. I live in Canada but have a friend in the US who is going to purchase the gift cards for me. I called gift card mall and they don't know Disneylands policy, I called Disneyland and they are telling me that the person whose name is on the receipt must be there to redeem them (and it will be my friends name)...but I think they are thinking it's a voucher. So a few questions:

Are these the same as the ones bought at Safeway etc

If my friend puts my name (and each family members name) on the shipping address (with his address and then he sends them to us) does that appear on the receipt allowing us to redeem them.

Are there any restrictions noted for Canadians using these cards. If they ask for ID I will need to show them Canadian ID which shows a different address than the shipping address.

Thanks a lot. Kicking myself because I was ready to buy 2 weeks ago and didn't know about the increase :(. We are buying 4 so it will be almost an extra 400 we are losing :(

Each one comes attached to a seperate piece of paper. On the front of the paper is the order date, order number, item number and description, then there is an advertisement about "gift card insurance" and protecting your card, blah blah blah. No names appear anywhere on the front. On the back is the return address and shipping address, preprinted so that it appears through the window on the envelope. No restrictions for Canadians...and nothing saying that you have to have the piece of paper that it is attached to to redeem it. I think if you print out the e-mail confirmation of the sale which will have your name on it, that qualifies as the "receipt". No receipt came with them in the mail. They are like the plastic cards you would buy at stores.

For those in So Cal, I just picked up 4 So Cal AP from my local Vons for the old price. They had about 20 or so left. I'm not sure if they are going to pull them off the shelf or let them stay util they are all gone, but it is an option.

another quick note of thanks for posting this!! saved me $75 - which I'm sure I will have no trouble spending on churros and dole whips...:woohoo:

I had been recommending giftcardmall as a source for pre-price increase APs (vs park-hopper which still seem to be available lots of places). Just went to giftcardmall website and they are no longer offering DL passes of any kind (PHs or APs). My card was charged Wednesday for two APs and I'm still waiting to get the passes (on pins and needles).

Just FYI, there is another way to get Disneyland tickets at the old prices. The Passport Plus tickets haven't gone up, and won't until June 11th. They're 2-6 day passes and they are considered packages. Packages don't go up until June 11th.

They're not listed online, you have to call or get a travel agent to get them. It's number 5 on the TouringPlans blog today:

http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/06/01/10-things-you-should-know-about-disneyland-tickets/#comments

OK I'm really confused. Who sells Passport Plus tickets?? How many days are they?? How much??? Thx

OK I'm really confused. Who sells Passport Plus tickets?? How many days are they?? How much??? Thx

You can call Disney and get them, and travel agents sell them. Here's a price list. Plus a $13 shipping fee:

2-Day Passport Plus $173 (Ages 10 and up) $161 (Ages 3-9)

3-Day Passport Plus $214 (Ages 10 and up) $198 (Ages 3-9)

4-Day Passport Plus $234 (Ages 10 and up) $216 (Ages 3-9)

5-Day Passport Plus $246 (Ages 10 and up) $226 (Ages 3-9)

6-Day Passport Plus $251 (Ages 10 and up) $231 (Ages 3-9)

I also just found the old price gift cards my local Ralphs Grocery Store. I got a SoCal one but they had all of them. They even had ones that expired in December 2011, so double check the dates on the back before you pick them up. I have seem them at several different Ralphs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter