Disneyland and Disney World!!!

Disney_Princess123

Earning My Ears
It was a family agreement that all of my children that made internet accounts would need to tell all guardians and parents of theirs their users and access, and my daughter knows I may go on her account sometimes such as now.

I was thinking... maybe... my family could go to... DW... again...
So, I started out like this-
:yay: 'Kids! I was thinking... maybe we could go to disney again sometime!'
DD 5: :cutie: :) 'Yes, mommy! Yes! And I want my flower swimsuit at the pool!'
DD 9: :woohoo: If it would mean no :teacher: and no :laundy: and if it meant I could :happytv: and :surfweb:, then I would be :cool2: cool with it...'
DD 14: 'Well, not excactly. Ya see, my friends invited me to Disney LAND! And, like, I don't want to go on a FAMILY vacation, so I could just go with my friends to Disney Land...

Me: Um, excuse me? Give me transportation info? Dates? Chaperones? Friends? Hello? There's a lot involved in a trip, and I don't think so.

(My daughter probably just wants to stay away from chores and school- we give her this complicated chore system, and she was given the most work, and she always has it hardest on schoolwork!)

DD 14: I know- I can't talk to strangers, I stay With Lisa's mom, I don't use any more than 70 dollars on souveneirs, I CAN use food money, and I can't stay for more than 2 days. Vacation rules stink.

Sheesh! We kept talking, and, in conclusion, my oldest daughter, (genius and an amazing student) is going to go, follow rules, and do schoolwork along the way *ha ha ha, nice try!!!*

Well, it looks like my family is going on vacation!!! Also, little by little, I will be revealing my vacation- this is all I know about the trip right now:
It will be celebrating my DD 9's b-day, about a week, blah... be ready, I am going to dump a bunch of info soon! My trip will hopefully rock! I'm sorry if this might not be the right topic, but it seemed to fit- first time I have used the boards- remember- daughter's account!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter