disneyland adventures game wii????

HALEYSMOMMOM

DIS Veteran
I just got the target toybook today, and It says by the video games, "disneyland adventures game also available for WII", is this correct ? I thought it was only for kinect, xbox 360?

This seriously matters because my daughter is wanting an xbox just for this game :scared1: thanks for any help!!!!!

ok, thanks, and I believe you are right, but did no one else notice it says this in that ad? I've checked it 3x now to make sure I'm reading it right. I guess it's just wrong:confused3

I asked about Wii at D23 where they were doing a demo of Disneyland Adventures.

They said for X Box only, and I was crushed. We have had nothing but trouble with X-boxes over the years. (red ring of death, etc)

Yet I find myself wanting to buy yet another system with Kinnect just for this game! We played with it at D23 and it was fun.

Yes, after reading your post I looked at the Target Toy Flyer and in small print it does say Disneyland Adventure Game available for Wii. Must have been a typo, even though I would love for it to be available for the Wii!

I want Xbox just to get that game too! I wish they would make a game for the Wii. I am guessing the we is out and the Xbox is in. Nintendo has a new game system coming out next spring.

I came VERY close last Saturday to buying the XBOX 360 Kinect for $299 with a $100 Amazon gift card just for that game! :rotfl2:

Lol, I'm glad my dd and I aren't alone.Should have known Id find other disney crazies here thinking the same way:goodvibes
Schu, thanks for noticing that too, its good to have confirmation I'm not losing it :thumbsup2

I came VERY close last Saturday to buying the XBOX 360 Kinect for $299 with a $100 Amazon gift card just for that game! :rotfl2:

That was a good deal and I'm kicking myself for not getting it. I hope they have another deal like it before the holidays. I have a feeling they will.

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::thumbsup2 Can You tell I'm excited!!!:lmao:

On Black Friday Walmart has the XBOX 360 with Kinex and a game for 199.00 and you get a 50.00 Walmart gift card!!!! I thought I'd share with ya'll. This is an even better deal than this past weekends deal.

I am so getting this!

FYI They will be making games for all 4 parks in FL for the xbox too. We don;t have a Wii or xbox but I am hoping we can afford an xbox kinect for xmas!

FYI They will be making games for all 4 parks in FL for the xbox too. We don;t have a Wii or xbox but I am hoping we can afford an xbox kinect for xmas!

SWEET, can't wait to see that. Sadly I got my DD a Kinect and Xbox for Christmas just because of this game. Do you know when they WDW one will come out? :santa:

Cool more parks ... but just have to say playing disneyland is hard ... need to find tips on game ... got the starwars xbox set yesterday it's sweet:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter