• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland activities

Twinklevanwinkle

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to think of some fun Disney related games or activities I can entertain my kids with on our drive to Disneyland. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Sorry, I suppose that would help! Mine are 5, 3 & 1. We will carvan with a 10 & 7 year old- I'd love to share games with them too!

You can do "Disney A-Z"...start with the letter "A", and everyone names as many Disney-related things (movies, attractions, characters, etc.) as they can that start with "A"...then you go to "B", and so on.

Or someone names something Disney, then the next person has to name something that begins with the last letter of the previous word, e.g. the first person says "Tinker Bell" and the second person says "Lady and the Tramp", then the third person has to name something starting with "P".

Laura

We play 20 questions, with ? about disney characters or rides at the parks. It keeps my dd 6 entertained for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter