Disneyland activities

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Twinklevanwinkle, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Twinklevanwinkle

Twinklevanwinkle Earning My Ears

I'm trying to think of some fun Disney related games or activities I can entertain my kids with on our drive to Disneyland. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SilverCeladon

SilverCeladon Mouseketeer

Great post! I have no idea though so I'll be interested in what others have to say.

4. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

How old are your kids?

5. Twinklevanwinkle

Twinklevanwinkle Earning My Ears

Sorry, I suppose that would help! Mine are 5, 3 & 1. We will carvan with a 10 & 7 year old- I'd love to share games with them too!

6. amw

amw need a new tag

7. ScooterL

ScooterL DIS Veteran

You can do "Disney A-Z"...start with the letter "A", and everyone names as many Disney-related things (movies, attractions, characters, etc.) as they can that start with "A"...then you go to "B", and so on.

Or someone names something Disney, then the next person has to name something that begins with the last letter of the previous word, e.g. the first person says "Tinker Bell" and the second person says "Lady and the Tramp", then the third person has to name something starting with "P".

Laura

8. abby

abby Abby's Mom

We play 20 questions, with ? about disney characters or rides at the parks. It keeps my dd 6 entertained for a long time.