DisneyBand+ Eligibility

Flip flops in winter

Mouseketeer
How many days out were you able to order your DisneyBand+? We are 45 days out and received an email "Order DisneyBand+ for your upcoming cruise!✨" but I don't see an actual way to order them. The link on the DisneyBand+ page just goes back to My Reservations but it's just a big circle back again.

When you access the main reservation page on the cruise line website, do you have a message similar to this:
1693329603565.png

If it says something about connecting guests, you need to click that button and follow the steps. If it says all guests successfully connected, you will need to call DCL.

Mine was broken and they opened a ticket but they never fixed it. It wasn't too important to me, but if it is to you I recommend staying on top of them.

How many days out were you able to order your DisneyBand+? We are 45 days out and received an email "Order DisneyBand+ for your upcoming cruise!✨" but I don't see an actual way to order them. The link on the DisneyBand+ page just goes back to My Reservations but it's just a big circle back again.
Many people are having this issue. On my sailing there were a lot of us that couldn't order through DCL. It seems to be an issue of having multiple profiles across the different platforms and getting it fixed boils down to getting a knowledgeable CM familiar with the issue. I ended up just ordering through my precruise resort reservation. Good luck!

Many people are having this issue. On my sailing there were a lot of us that couldn't order through DCL. It seems to be an issue of having multiple profiles across the different platforms and getting it fixed boils down to getting a knowledgeable CM familiar with the issue. I ended up just ordering through my precruise resort reservation. Good luck!
This was exactly the case. I had an old profile from our first cruise about 10 years ago that I had forgotten about and luckily the CM diagnosed it quickly. The phone call resolved it!

This was exactly the case. I had an old profile from our first cruise about 10 years ago that I had forgotten about and luckily the CM diagnosed it quickly. The phone call resolved it!

This is my husband's problem, I just haven't called to fix it yet. His cruise profile isn't linked with his MDE profile, probably because he uses Nickname on his MDE and Legal Name on the cruise. And who knows, he has like a billion email addresses, the cruise profile from 9 years ago could be connected to a completely different email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter