DisneyAwards - Im confused

Cheree

Earning My Ears
I just received my welcome email from Mal... (thanks!) The site is a little confusing for me. What is my username? Do I pick that? Also, after I do my 30 searches, I entered my email address on the lefthand side. Is it really that easy??? I feel like Im not getting it.

you do not have to pick a user name unless you do not want csweden that is what should appear on Mickey's Ballot Page. And yes it is that EASY.Don't forget to do Trivia and Bonus sites for extra Points.Join ezboards and post to Goofy's and Tinkerbells for points also.

And Please clcik on the sponsers that helps Kris pay some bills and helps the prizes get bigger and better.

Have a Wonderful Disney Day-

Mal

Mal- hope you get this...I can't log onto the board and it won't let me register even though I am a member of Disney awards. Is there a trick? Thanks :confused:

homestead is down again....keep checking back....
I just tried also.....they ( homestead) went down yesterday for while too guess they are updating..once they get back up you should be able to get in .

lodgelady-you do not need to register if you are already a member unless you are talking about the new boards.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter