Disney YES-seeking interest for Feb. 14-19th, post here!

herdtoDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi!

My family is traveling to Disney for Feb. 14-19th, 2011. I have four kids who want to take a YES class (I do too, lol). I'm trying to guage interest for this week.

My kids are- 9th grade, 7th grade, 5th grade, 2nd grade. My oldest and youngest are willing to flex as far as age (i.e. the 2nd grader would be happy with 3rd grade and up.) since we do have a span of ages.

I could either coordinate a class, or provide 40 % of the minimum enrollment! :rotfl: I'm a Disney newbie, just to be honest.

Please post if you're interested!

Not those precise dates, but interested in Feb 22 to 27th. Wish my dates matched with yours! Four in my group already. Only need 6 more, right?

Our family is starting to plan our trip for February. We will have a 11th grader, 8th grader, 2 7th graders, a 5th grader & a 2nd grader with us. I know my 2 would love it!

I have not found it yet. I am off from work next week and plan to do some research, maybe calling the number from the other thread. I will post what I find out :cool1:

Bumping :cool1: since I will be going camping for a few days. We're considering it a 'dry run' for our trip to Fort Wilderness in Feb!

Our dates are 2/20-2/29=8. Could you possible do 2/20? I have 4 children but I think only 3 can participate. They are going to be in grades 11, 8 and 5 and also 1.

Our dates are 2/20-2/29=8. Could you possible do 2/20? I have 4 children but I think only 3 can participate. They are going to be in grades 11, 8 and 5 and also 1.

I'm leaving on the 19th, sorry-but with that next week being President's week, I bet you could get a group for that time.

For this group, today I emailed YES about what exactly classes are available for Feb. 15th, I will post any information I receive. I'm off work this week so I'm trying to do research. Still looking for anyone interested-it's just over 6 months away now! :banana:

Got a quick response! :yay:

It seems that the classes have a set time-the group 'requests' the class for the date and the set time. They let you know, after the request, if it's available that day.

I will read the information thourougly and post some ideas for classes and times :cool1:-probably later today or tonight.

Wow, just checked my email again and looks like the 2011 classes and rates have come out. I printed it up and will throw out some possibilites for this group! BBL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter