Disney YES Program Open to non-groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd question I can't find the answer to. I have already booked a package in October with insurance. If I were to sign my son up for the class and purchase the tickets but keep the room only reservation I couldn't keep my insurance, could I? Is it only for packages? Also, due to my sons' school not posting any information about next year yet, can I register for classes and wait until I get final confirmation on Fall Break? Or do I need to pay immediately to insure enrollment in class? Sorry about all of the questions and thank you for any help anyone can give me.:goodvibes

Anyone have any info on early December classes at WDW? I just got the news that my 82 year old GRANDMOTHER wants to go with us! YAY! 4 generations at the World!

:eek:so now I am stressed i spoke to her last week and she told me there was heaps of room in that class and we need to book 2 classes as we don't live in the USA I have just booked my 4 children in to the 22nd of August and am praying she will still let us attend:scared1: I should say 3 in 1 class and 1 in the other because of their ages.
I wish there was a homeschool class on when we are there our kids would love to do a homeschool class with some American kids but there are none listed.

:goodvibes OH Well praying for pixie dust:goodvibes
No pixie dust rules are rules but we are rearranging a few days of our holiday to be able to attend the 29th as well! My kids are really excited about doing these classes.

So are you registered for Aug 22nd and 29th? Or Aug 22nd and 23rd? I called today and asked about the Wild by Nature on Aug 23rd, which is the one that the 4 kids in our group really want, but the girl I spoke to, Rain (sp?) said that it was closed. I asked if they might open another section and she said no. So I just went ahead and registered them for the 22nd.

So are you registered for Aug 22nd and 29th? Or Aug 22nd and 23rd? I called today and asked about the Wild by Nature on Aug 23rd, which is the one that the 4 kids in our group really want, but the girl I spoke to, Rain (sp?) said that it was closed. I asked if they might open another section and she said no. So I just went ahead and registered them for the 22nd.

We are registered for Aug 22nd and 29th we missed out on the 23rd also i asked the same question and got the same answer would of been easier for us to do the 22nd and 23rd but we are actually much happier to be doing the Oceans Discovery's one anyway just means for us we have a split trip. The kids are exceptionally excited to be doing these classes:woohoo:

we need to book 2 classes as we don't live in the USA I have just booked my 4 children in to the 22nd of August and am praying she will still let us attend:scared1: I should say 3 in 1 class and 1 in the other because of their ages.
I wish there was a homeschool class on when we are there our kids would love to do a homeschool class with some American kids but there are none listed.
Is there a rule that kids who don't live in the USA have to attend 2 classes?
I'm asking because 2 of the kids in our group live in Canada, but the form just asked for 1 address and I put ours (in the US)

We are registered for Aug 22nd and 29th we missed out on the 23rd also i asked the same question and got the same answer would of been easier for us to do the 22nd and 23rd but we are actually much happier to be doing the Oceans Discovery's one anyway just means for us we have a split trip. The kids are exceptionally excited to be doing these classes:woohoo:

We're registered for the 22nd as well so maybe we'll see each other!

Does anyone know how many waterpark days you get with the 6, 7 and 8 day premium tickets? TIA!

I need a little bit of help understanding this YES program. I found a class that my dd would really enjoy. So if I buy tickets through YES and the class is on Tuesday, can we use the tickets on Monday? Or do we have to wait until Tuesday? Also are these Park Hopper tickets the same as the regular price tickets? Can we add the FastPass options?

You get the same number as days on your tickets! Definitely a great deal, even if you don't use all of the waterpark days!

That is awesome! Except now I want to add days onto my planned stay to take advantage of the waterpark days, lol. This will be our first trip and my kids are more excited about the waterparks than the regular ones.

I need a little bit of help understanding this YES program. I found a class that my dd would really enjoy. So if I buy tickets through YES and the class is on Tuesday, can we use the tickets on Monday? Or do we have to wait until Tuesday? Also are these Park Hopper tickets the same as the regular price tickets? Can we add the FastPass options?

Your tickets can be used a week before and after the class I believe...I know a week...more though I think.

See my post a page or two back on the current prices for tickets including park hoppers.

Not sure about fast pass? I thought anyone admitted to the park could use fast pass....someone else may be able to clarify this.

Your tickets can be used a week before and after the class I believe...I know a week...more though I think.

See my post a page or two back on the current prices for tickets including park hoppers.

Not sure about fast pass? I thought anyone admitted to the park could use fast pass....someone else may be able to clarify this.

Actually, they are good from one week before your arrival date to one week after your departure date. So if you're getting there on 6/3 and leaving on 6/17 and your class is on 6/14, your tickets are good from 5/27 to 7/1.

You can use the YES tickets just like other tickets for Fastpass. Fastpass is not an option; you stick any ticket into the FP machine and a FP comes out.

I see sept and october dates are now up. there is a big gap betwwen sept 23 and oct 10th with no classes. did ashley say some more would be filled in? we aarive sept 23

I'm hoping for the same. We're looking at options for a food & wine trip and were hoping for a class for the kids, but right now the only classes up during the entire 6 weeks of F&W are during our state standardized testing. Late Sept/early Oct or early Nov are our most likely dates and I'm really hoping something will fill in for one of those timeframes!

Is there a rule that kids who don't live in the USA have to attend 2 classes?
I'm asking because 2 of the kids in our group live in Canada, but the form just asked for 1 address and I put ours (in the US)

We're registered for the 22nd as well so maybe we'll see each other!

Not sure if it applies to Canada but yes kids out of the USA have to do 2 classes.

Which age group are you registered for I have 1 the up to 11 and 3 in the 12-17 age group. DH will go with 1 group and I will go with the other.

We bought tickets Sunday for the Animation class at DHS on June 23. Anyone else doing this class?

I am thinking about getting tickets to the Animation class or The American Story on the 22. If so, I will have 2-5, depending on who wants to go in my family. June 20 can't come fast enough!

I called and spoke with Francis today and she told me that Canadians do not have to take a second class however should they choose to, they can at a cost of $26 additional dollars...seems like a bargain, to me!

I also asked about the gap from September 24 - October 9 with no classes on the current listing - she did not think there would be any classes added during this timeframe and that the ones listed for September/October should allow registration at the end of April/beginning of May.

Last thing I asked about was receipt of ordered tickets...these can be picked up at any of the parks or can be shipped to Canada for an additional fee.

We're excited about the prospect of DS (13 by then) and I attending a class...DH will be happy going to take photos on his own and meeting up with us later on. We'll have to determine our dates as we were thinking roughly October 4-11 for our travel dates - this would still get us a class on the tail end of our trip...might be a nice way to cap the trip off!

Not sure if it applies to Canada but yes kids out of the USA have to do 2 classes.

Which age group are you registered for I have 1 the up to 11 and 3 in the 12-17 age group. DH will go with 1 group and I will go with the other.

We have 4 kids total, 2 are 13 (a boy and a girl) and 2 are 11 (2 boys), and they all would enjoy meeting Australian kids!

I called and spoke with Francis today and she told me that Canadians do not have to take a second class

Thanks, I saw on one of the forms for the Yes program that "ticket prices apply only to US, Canada and Puerto Rico" so I was thinking that the Canadian kids in our group didn't have to take 2 classes, glad to see it confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter