Disney year of dreams?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Are they still doing the Disney year of dreams when I will be there in 10 days? :cool1:

They should be...and I thought I just read somewhere that they will be extending it until December of 2008:cool1:

That is good to know, maybe I'll be picked, one never knows. :thumbsup2

We were dreamed back in March with trading pins. It was really neat. We were near the bridge close to Big Thunder. They were just standing on the bridge waiting. My 8 year old walked right past them and I asked if I could get one for him too and they told me that they actually had to be approached by people. Which I didn't mind..I think it saved on people getting 2 or 3 items. Good Luck!:thumbsup2

Yes, it's been extended to Dec 2008 according to my AP newletter. Good luck!! We were "Dreamed" while waiting in line at the Sun Wheel....I wanted a stationary car so we went around the back and a CM say my DD's lanyards and brought them the Tink pin card. They thought that was pretty cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter