Disney Y.E.S. Program

I KNEW this program was too good to be true, in its present form. I've been waiting for them to either cancel or change it. So here we go. Let the changes begin!

We leave in 1 week. Have WBN schedule for Oct 30th. I'm so glad we got this in before all the changes.

Thinking the same thing too!

have a great trip!

I just signed DD up for an individual enrollment class at Disneyland (June 2013) and paid for our tickets. I was told that, even if the class is cancelled in advance, we still get to keep the discounted tickets. You will be given the option to switch to another class, but even if you decline that, you keep the tickets.

Did you call to sign up and buy the tickets?

sweetlovin' said:
Did you call to sign up and buy the tickets?

I submitted the 2013 request form, and then spoke with Raymond at USA Travel to confirm how many tickets we wanted to buy. He confirmed that we would get to keep the tickets even if the class was cancelled. After our conversation, he emailed me an invoice, which I was able to use to go on the USA Travel site to pay for our tix (could have waited, but just wanted to pay them off!!).

I submitted the 2013 request form, and then spoke with Raymond at USA Travel to confirm how many tickets we wanted to buy. He confirmed that we would get to keep the tickets even if the class was cancelled. After our conversation, he emailed me an invoice, which I was able to use to go on the USA Travel site to pay for our tix (could have waited, but just wanted to pay them off!!).

Did you call them after submitting the form. I found the form but it says for 10 or more. What does the USA travel site have to do with it? Why did you pay it through them?

Jaxs27 said:
Did you call them after submitting the form. I found the form but it says for 10 or more. What does the USA travel site have to do with it? Why did you pay it through them?

USA Student Travel handles all of the booking/tickets for the YES program... Here is the link to the Disneyland individual enrollment program: http://www.usastudenttravel.com/disney-yes-programs-dl/

From here, you can see all of the 2012/2013 class dates, as well as access the individual enrollment forms. Just fill out the form and fax or e-mail it per the instructions. If they don't contact you in 3 business days, there is a number on the form you can call (I ended up having to call). Once they confirm that there is room in the class you want & how many tickets you need, they will e-mail you an invoice. You are then able to make payments online through the USA Student Travel website.

By the way, I actually had the class cancellation info in an e-mail... Here is the USA Student Travel rep's quote: "Payment is due about 4 weeks before the start date of the program. If you pay now and need to cancel or the class is cancelled you
can choose another date/ class, you can be refunded, or since you would have prepaid for your tickets you can use your tickets but it would be without the Youth Education Series."

USA Student Travel handles all of the booking/tickets for the YES program... Here is the link to the Disneyland individual enrollment program: http://www.usastudenttravel.com/disney-yes-programs-dl/

From here, you can see all of the 2012/2013 class dates, as well as access the individual enrollment forms. Just fill out the form and fax or e-mail it per the instructions. If they don't contact you in 3 business days, there is a number on the form you can call (I ended up having to call). Once they confirm that there is room in the class you want & how many tickets you need, they will e-mail you an invoice. You are then able to make payments online through the USA Student Travel website.

By the way, I actually had the class cancellation info in an e-mail... Here is the USA Student Travel rep's quote: "Payment is due about 4 weeks before the start date of the program. If you pay now and need to cancel or the class is cancelled you
can choose another date/ class, you can be refunded, or since you would have prepaid for your tickets you can use your tickets but it would be without the Youth Education Series."

The invoice email is the email I never got for the Dec classes. That is fine, because I will just resubmit the form and call. I received the confirmation email that my son got in the class, I was just never sent the invoice email.

Thank you so much for explaining the entire process. I truly appreciate all the information :)

I am just sick with all this hurry up and wait! My hubby finally got a job last month after three years of un-/underemployment. We have to wait for approval on the vacation time. He has 120 days of probation, during which he can't take vacation. That is up a week before our planned trip, so we don't have a lot of wiggle room! I hope he gets approval before IE opens!!

I am just sick with all this hurry up and wait! My hubby finally got a job last month after three years of un-/underemployment. We have to wait for approval on the vacation time. He has 120 days of probation, during which he can't take vacation. That is up a week before our planned trip, so we don't have a lot of wiggle room! I hope he gets approval before IE opens!!
Congrats on your husband finding a job. I can only imagine how stressful that must have been.

Does anyone know if 8 day tickets are the maximum we can purchase? The website lists up to 8 days but I THINK I remember posters adding days in past years:confused3

Mom2Ben02 said:

We didn't register DS for our August class until we decided to go, about 3 weeks prior. We did have to try a "not out 1st choice" class, but it all worked out in the end. DS thought class was ok, I thought was excellent & hope some of the info sticks with him. He did the leadership class that was 12-17 & he is 12 so social media info kindof went over his head a little, but GREAT info & not coming from Mom or Dad, priceless!! So, even if you don't get your 1st choice, try another program!

Have they child the age levels? Last year it was like 5-8, now it says grades 1-12. I have two kindergartners (6yo), that we've been waiting to do this with!

When looking through the new website for IE it gives choices for elementary, middle and high school, but no specific age range. However, when I look at the Homeschooler's page, the classes are broken down into age ranges. Any guesses if IE will be similar to 2012 in regards to age range groups? I have a 6 and 8 year old, so the How things Move class would have worked in 2012 (5-8 year olds) but under the Homeschoolers section, that class in January 2013 is ranged for 5-7 year olds. Hmmmm.

Does anybody know if "historically" they offered Homeschool Days or Individual Enrollment in February? We were planning on going to WDW the end of February for DD & DS B-days. My DD is a homeschool student in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) and would love to go to a class involving animals. She wants to be a zoologist :goodvibes

Does anybody know if "historically" they offered Homeschool Days or Individual Enrollment in February? We were planning on going to WDW the end of February for DD & DS B-days. My DD is a homeschool student in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) and would love to go to a class involving animals. She wants to be a zoologist :goodvibes

I sure hope they offer them!! I have been waiting for it to open. :P We will be there end of Feb and we homeschool. I can't believe I didn't know about thi sooner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter