Disney Y.E.S. Program

When in August are your kids taking the Making Waves in Marine Career class? Mine are taking it August 13th.

Nevermind, I see you are arriving Aug. 1st. We don't arrive until Aug. 10th.

I am. I am. Me and my daughter will be in that class on the 13th of August!!!!!

YES tickets can't be upgraded or changed.
Dave might upgrade these tickets for the poster if they call right now. He has done a bunch of stuff for me including changing the dates of my classes and added more people on. ETC. I think he probably will do it. Just my opinion. I could be mistaken.......

If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, you can call and have them changed and pay the difference. Some people here have done it. Once they are issued, they are not upgradeable. We are leaving next Thursday and I plan to add water parks/DQ to the 2 tickets we didn't originally had that on. I know someone posted the phone number, so I'll go look.

So, the number is 407-472-4676. I called and Dave answered the phone. He was able to upgrade my hoppers to premium tickets. He said sometimes it is not possible to make changes closer to your arrival date, but we are arriving July 6th and he was able to do mine. BTW, I told him that he has a reputation for good customer service over on the Disboards and he was very humble that he's just doing his job. Gotta love a guy like that!

isnt he marvelous?????? I just love the guy!!!!:goodvibes

Dave might upgrade these tickets for the poster if they call right now. He has done a bunch of stuff for me including changing the dates of my classes and added more people on. ETC. I think he probably will do it. Just my opinion. I could be mistaken.......

Yes, after several people mentioned that Dave changed their tickets for them, that particular poster called and got her tickets changed. Apparently, Dave is a popular guy. :)

americangirl5333 said:
I am. I am. Me and my daughter will be in that class on the 13th of August!!!!!

My daughter and her friend will BR taking Making Waves on the 20th(I believe). Does anyone know anyone who has taken the class -any feedback?

Really? That's good to know. I guess it depends on who you talk to when you call.

I bet you will talk to Dave. For some reason he is the only one Ive ever spoke with. Maybe there is only one guy doing that job . He does a hell of a job I will say that much. I feel like I know him personally as many times as I have called him. lol and he has always been polite and very helpful even though I keep bugging him.

americangirl5333 said:
We to are doing this class in August. The 13th to be exact. Anyone else enrolled in that date? Also enrolled my twin boys in Synergy in Science on August 6th.

That's the day we'll be there too!

We to are doing this class in August. The 13th to be exact. Anyone else enrolled in that date? Also enrolled my twin boys in Synergy in Science on August 6th.

We have our class Aug 14th Wild By Nature then I scheduled a late lunch at Le Cellier for 2pm! So excited now!

I know I read this but now I can't find it... We are arriving on the 6 th and have a class on the 10th I have my original confirmation but it says I will receive a final confirmation 2 weeks prior and I haven't I called and am waiting for a response should I be worried or is this normal Also it says to bring a printed copy of the email with the barcode but every time I print it the barcode is not printing will this be ok??

I know I read this but now I can't find it... We are arriving on the 6 th and have a class on the 10th I have my original confirmation but it says I will receive a final confirmation 2 weeks prior and I haven't I called and am waiting for a response should I be worried or is this normal Also it says to bring a printed copy of the email with the barcode but every time I print it the barcode is not printing will this be ok??

I couldn't get my barcode to print last year. it wasn't a problem, they just typed in the confirmation number. :thumbsup2

We have our class Aug 14th Wild By Nature then I scheduled a late lunch at Le Cellier for 2pm! So excited now!

My DD10 and I will be in that class. It is hard to believe that our trip is only a little over a month away. I can't wait!

This may have already been posted but I knew we were going to be at DD the day we arrived and needed to pick up our tickets. I specifically asked if I could get them anywhere at DD and they stressed the DD "Ticket office", not Guest Services they said specifically.
Well when I was there I went to GS in the middle of DD to ask specifically where the ticket office was and he said "You can get your tickets here".
Well of course I forgot the printed confirmation w/ the barcode at the hotel and I asked if anyway they could get off the confirmation on my phone. He said "Sure!" and I brought up the email, he got the # off of it and I got my tickets and was on my way in 10 mins! Very painless.

Does anyone have any information on Janaury 2013 classes? OR is anyone thinking of starting one for the first or second week in January?

You can't form your own group anymore but I think our January class came out in October.

Anyone signed up for the Animation Magic class on October 23rd? My dd and dh will be in that class:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter