• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney XD on the ship?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Does the ship have disney XD? My daughter has a small role on one of their shows and she is hoping to see herself on the cruise tv. LOL.

Does the ship have disney XD? My daughter has a small role on one of their shows and she is hoping to see herself on the cruise tv. LOL.

Yes. Of course, as with all tv, it's subject to local conditions while in port and the ability of the to receive the satellite. On the Dream in January we had some of the XD shows on demand (IIRC it was I'm in the Band). Which show was your daughter in?

Yes. Of course, as with all tv, it's subject to local conditions while in port and the ability of the to receive the satellite. On the Dream in January we had some of the XD shows on demand (IIRC it was I'm in the Band). Which show was your daughter in?

FYI, the Magic and Wonder don't have on demand.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter