Disney X-mas ornaments $1.94 at Wal-Mart

DisneyDame

Mouseketeer
I just returned from Wal-Mart where I bought 5 Disney Christmas ornaments (decoupage bulb style) for $1.94 each! They're really cute. I bought one of each type they had, which were: Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and 2 different Winnie the Pooh's. I wish they had more!

The princess ones feature the above mentioned wearing "winter" princess attire. The label on the box/package says Wonderful World of Disney. They're just as nice as the ones they sell in the Christmas store at the DTD Marketplace but much cheaper.

I found them in one of the seasonal aisles where they're already starting to bring out the Christmas stuff.

Excellent! These will be great for our Christmas Tree swap at the resorts! Thanks for the info!

O thanx, just what i need, another trip to walmart this week! I love Christmas stuff, especially disney christmas decorations!

Cool.. I will definitely check out on my next trip to Wally World.. :cool1:

DisneyDame said:
(decoupage bulb style)

I'm a little slow this morning...Does this mean they aren't glass? I have a toddler this year so I'm trying to stay away from anything fragile so I probably won't hang my WDW ornaments, these sound like they would be a great alternative!

something we did was put books, bricks anything heavy we would'nt use for a few weeks in a box and wrap it and we made a "fence" around the tree. That kept the kids away. That and they got thier hands smacked till they stopped. I refused to stop having crystal on my tree after I had kids.

Ive never had any problems that I can remember with the kids thank goodness.. but last year it was my cat and dog that I had to worry about .. :dog2: :cat:

I think these may be "left overs" from last year. I remember seeing them last year but pretty sure they were more expensive then.

I had a baby fence that I put around the trees to keep the kidos away when they were little.

bettyann29 said:
Ive never had any problems that I can remember with the kids thank goodness.. but last year it was my cat and dog that I had to worry about .. :dog2: :cat:

My first two kids never bothered the tree much, at least nothing that a "no" wouldn't stop, but my fourth one managed to pull the tree over on himself TWICE and broke one of my favorite ornaments. He didn't get hurt luckily, but fifth baby is very active, climbs on EVERYTHING so I'm going to have to do something.

They may be left overs but the prices weren't reduced. They're printed on the box. I just wish that there were more variety. Some classic Mickey and Minnie would be nice. But so far these are the only Disney things I've found so far.

I found some of these yesterday. Went looking for them after seeing the OP. Thanks! I was able to get 2 different Winnie the Pooh and 1 w/ just Tigger. They had several of the 3 different princess ones, but since I live in a house full of males... I passed on those. But figured I'd go back and get them.

Thanks for the tip. I am going to go and check this out tonight. They would be great to put on our little table top tree at the poly. ooh i cant wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter