Disney World

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Well I only have 27 more days to go to Disney World for 10 days straight can't wait. This is my first time going to Disney World my wife is gone every other year for the last 6 years this is going to be a" blast for me can't wait"

Have a great time! We love WDW but we have just as many wonderful memories at DL. It is a good thing you are going with a WDW vet. WDW can be very overwhelming.
Our favorites: Hoop De Doo Review, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Blizzard Beach, EPCOT - World Showcase, Great Moments with Lincoln and the American Pavilion.

Have a great time! We love WDW but we have just as many wonderful memories at DL. It is a good thing you are going with a WDW vet. WDW can be very overwhelming.
Our favorites: Hoop De Doo Review, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Blizzard Beach, EPCOT - World Showcase, Great Moments with Lincoln and the American Pavilion.

Great Moments with Lincoln does not exist at WDW. You're probably thinking of the Hall of Presidents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter