disney world unwraped

tinkerbelle28

Earning My Ears
did any1 see that walt disney world unwraped thing on the cooking channel? they made all the food look great, and me miss disney more! the wedding cakes were really pretty!!!

I saw it! :)It was a great show...I loved the Cinderella Castle that was on top of one of the cakes...very cute!! I can't imagine how much something like that would cost!!:eek: :)

I also saw the show and thought it was very interesting. The thing that I just don't get is the raves about the turkey legs. I have never had one at WDW, but I did try one at the NC State Fair last year. It tasted just like smoked ham!! It seems to me that most all "smoked" meats taste the same. Don't get me wrong, I like turkey, but somehow a turkey leg that tastes like ham or hot dogs just doesn't do it for me.

Everthing else looked great, and I can't wait to try some of them.

It was great! And after seeing the wedding cakes, both DD's want to get married there!!

We have never had a turkey leg before, but I think after seeing the show, we will have to try one when we are there next year. I had always heard they were emu (sp?) legs! I was glad to hear that they really are turkey legs!

It made the whole family homesick for Disney!

That show made me more than hungry for WDW ! ! I’ve had the turkey leg. Thought it was OK. Not much for BBQ or smoked taste. But I have a friend that these are a “not to be missed” food. Just a word of warning…..don’t hold the leg too far up and away from your body….the birds will attack it! ! !

Really, AJA55? I would have never even thought of that myself!! I can't imagine! LOL I have never had a Turkey Leg, but it looks like it might be difficult to eat without making a mess of your face?:p:p

It was funny but shocking Beanie. I was helping one child while my friend was trying to help her other child with lunch. She was holding the turkey leg up and away from her so as not to get the BBQ sauce on her or anyone else in the crowd, when all of a sudden a bird dove at the turkey leg. LOL Would have loved to have a video of our shocked faces. Of course we busted up laughing after…..

My DH and I LOVE the turkey legs. But heed the warning about the birds. I was walking through frontier land and DH and I were sharing one. I had a piece of meat in my hand (thank goodness it wasn't the whole leg) and a bird swooped down and grabbed it from me - hitting me in the head with it's wings in the process. I was completely shocked. Of course it isn't the birds fault. If people would pay attention to the signs and not feed them then they wouldn't be as aggressive. Anyway turkey legs are on our not to be missed list :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter