Disney World Ultimate Checklist - Updated Feb 17

kayemgi

DIS Veteran
EDIT: If anyone comes across this in a search, I've got the website for the lists up and running: wdwchecklists.com

---------------------

Fairly regularly, here and on other Disney forums I frequent, I see people asking if such a thing as an ultimate checklist for things to do at WDW exists. It does now! I've taken it upon myself to create these checklists. I've started with just the four main parks, and I'll be moving on to water parks (fun & more), Disney Springs, and the resorts shortly. But I wanted to share what I have so far. You can download the PDFs and either print or if you open them in a PDF viewer, you can check off the boxes on your computer.

MK PDF

EP PDF

HS PDF

AK PDF

Or, all four parks in one PDF, if you prefer that.

Please let me know if you think I'm missing anything or if you find any errors. I will try to keep them updated as things change at the parks. Please note the "updated on" dates on the last pages of each PDF to keep track of which version you have. Enjoy!

EDIT:
Now all the checklists are complete. The links for the parks lists above are updated, and below are links for Disney Springs, water parks, and resorts.

Disney Springs

Water Parks Fun & More

Value Resorts

Moderate Resorts

Deluxe Resorts, DVC, & Villas

All Resorts in one PDF

I would love feedback, especially on the water parks and resorts, as I certainly can't claim to have extensive knowledge of those since I've never been to the water parks and only stayed in three of the resorts.

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite extensive!!!

The only thing I would add right off hand to MK under other is arrive via walkway from the contemporary.

Wow, that's quite extensive!!!

The only thing I would add right off hand to MK under other is arrive via walkway from the contemporary.

Ooh good one! I will definitely add that on the next round of edits.

Wow! I'm really impressed! Even as a frequent flyer at WDW, it was nice to see things that I've missed over the past few visits (especially characters we didn't know were there). Great job!

These are amazing!

:thanks:

(For your next edit, on the MK sheet, Astro Orbiter is spelled incorrectly.)

Thanks, I'll fix that!

I also mistakenly left Illuminations on the HS sheet in a copy/paste mistake, so I'll fix that as well.

Great lists!! I may have missed it but what about Bibbity Bobbity Boutique and Pirates League for MK. :)

Oops! Just found it. lol

Great Job!

There has been one in existence for about 15 years. :) I found it via a web search when I made my first WDW trip. It was about 15 pages. Crazy. LOL

Yours is much easier on the eyes. Good job!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter