• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Is there a preferred browser or some other trick? I have 6 days in November at DVC (linked and checked in) and all days are unavailable.
Thanks

I was on for six hours today before I had any luck at all. Tried every single trick MANY times. Finally got through and tried the backwards park booking. It worked for four of my six days. I still cannot get anything for the first two days of our trip, and now I'm scared to delete the four I have.

ETA: THANK YOU to everyone on the boards today, because I wouldn't even have the four I have now if it wasn't for the helpful advice from everyone here.

Last edited:

No matter how many times I do the cancel my pass and re do it. I can only do one and then it says no more park availability. This is the worst
I am in the same boat. Tried to cancel and then get them backwards and now only have one pass for the last day. Nothing for the other 5. I am in queue with technical support. Been on since 6:59am non stop. Took 77 tries before the call connected.

I have been up since 5 am BST (UK) or midnight EST. I am feeling extremely vexed and I am about to have a tantrum. 😂

July, split stay
- 3 nights on rented DVC points = successfully booked parks
- 2 nights on my DVC points = successfully booked parks

November
- 3 nights on my DVC points = 1 park booked, limited for the rest of my stay

All reservations are in MDE and I have done check in for all. Did my Nov check in this morning in hopes that would help me advance my park booking. It didn't.
Similar situation here.

I was able to get six days for July (DVC Member / passholder), but I cannot get park passes for Sept. 11 - 15.

It looks like six is the magic number.

I am in the same boat. Tried to cancel and then get them backwards and now only have one pass for the last day. Nothing for the other 5. I am in queue with technical support. Been on since 6:59am non stop. Took 77 tries before the call connected.
Yup me too. I lost 2 days trying it. Stupid on my part

After not accepting the first or second explanation, which included telling me that I was only entitled to 3 AP reservations, I was told that I was limited to 3 reservations due to a glitch which is effecting anyone with multiple reservations (nonconsecutive dates within the effected period). The DVC supervisor explained that this glitch is causing problems for anyone with multiple reservations and using AP.

In the end, even with 6 day park hopper it would only let me book 3 days. I even cancelled and the 2 days I had at the beginning of my trip, and started booking from the end of my trip... 3 days, that’s it! I am just so sad, I’ve spent all day working on this, on chat with a CM and I’ve tried to call a hundred times to no avail. :worried:

In the end, even with 6 day park hopper it would only let me book 3 days. I even cancelled and the 2 days I had at the beginning of my trip, and started booking from the end of my trip... 3 days, that’s it! I am just so sad, I’ve spent all day working on this, on chat with a CM and I’ve tried to call a hundred times to no avail. :worried:

After not accepting the first or second explanation, which included telling me that I was only entitled to 3 AP reservations, I was told that I was limited to 3 reservations due to a glitch which is effecting anyone with multiple reservations (nonconsecutive dates within the effected period). The DVC supervisor explained that this glitch is causing problems for anyone with multiple reservations and using AP.

Well we know there's plenty of people that have been able to book passes with multiple reservations. But that's good to know.

I want to thank everyone for their great assistance with the reservation system today. Like many others, I was ready to start at 6:30 AM but was logged out at 6:55 AM. In various waits/queues and when finally logged into my account, kicked back out again, repeat a few times before i saw the creative suggestion to start a dining reservation in an incognito chrome browser worked great and I was successful at getting my reservation by 10:30. I was able to get reservations for 5, 2 with AP GOLD passes and 3 with 6 day passes for 6 days of Thanksgiving week in a 2 bedroom BCV. And 3 days of reservations for the 2 APs for a 2 day Studio BCV prior to Thanksgiving week.

An observation that I have that I wonder if others are seeing. In the MDE plans it shows the arrive between hours, say for EPCOT, as 11 AM - 9 PM but if you select RESERVATION DETAILS it has arrive between 12 PM - 10 PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter