• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Here' s the solution I posted:

"I was stuck as one of those people who reserved one day and was given the "no parks available" message. The park I reserved was for the first day. On, a hunch I cancelled that first day park reservation and...it let me make the reservations for the rest of my stay. The key (for me at least) was to cancel the first day reservation , make the other days starting from last day, and make the reservation for my FIRST day LAST. I was able reserve all the days of my trip this way. I tested this a few times and it worked each time.

So those desperate with "one park reservation and the rest of their trip has no parks unavailable", this might be worth a shot? I only took the risk of canceling the one park reservation I had is because I was going to cancel anyway if that was the only one I could get."

I've had several people message me from here and other places that it worked for them, and it worked until it didn't work and they removed the last day they had added and it worked again. Then some people are saying it isn't working for them.

So long story short, if it won't let you book any more, try removing the last one, and trying a different order.
Don't know if there is any correlation, but when I booked this morning I started with my later reservation (have 2) and completed it before moving to first reservation. I only did it because the second one is more important to us. I did not go in exact last-to-first-order on the days of the week for each stay, but I definitely did do later reservation first. ????
ETA: I was able to get park res for all days on both stays (total 10).

We’re DVC and AP. Trips booked for Sept, Dec, Jan and May. I had no problems booking September but was told I had maxed out when I tried to book for any other trip. Too scared to cancel anything to try again since I see people capped at lower numbers now. Like others I’ve tried calling all day and have gotten the all circuits are busy message every time. it’s frustrating but I’m grateful that we have reservations booked for one whole trip. Hopefully this glitch gets fixed soon and we can all finish our bookings.

I just don't want this to bleed into when the APs without reservations can book, because we all know that's going to be a full on war for bookings.

Does anyone know if there’s a thread saying what folks have been able to negotiate when their hotel reservation is at a closed hotel? On hold now to try to talk to Disney - scheduled to be in closed Gran Destino.
In resorts section there’s 150 or so thread, consensus is to say “I’m planning on coming, but my hotel is closed where will I be relocated to”
do not say you want to modify or change, if the CM tries to charge you ask for guest services.

Had anybody’s trip crossed into another month? Ours is August 31-Sept 6 and I was able to start backwards and go towards beginning and it will give me everyday except Aug 31

Ours is Sept 27-Oct 4 with our last park day as Oct 3. Like you, I started on my last day and worked my way to the beginning (Sept 28) and didn't have any problems

Update it would only let me do day 6,5,4,3,2 but not 1. I canceled day 2 then booked day 1 then booked day 2 and that worked. I need a drink this had been ridiculous
was this because of an exceeded you number of days message or calendar not showing?

I had the "book a single park reservation and then can't book anymore" issue. I waited on that....castle...image as long as it took and I eventually made it into the reservation page. I had my plans open in another tab. Using the "fastpass mess" logic, I canceled my first park reservation (that was on the first day I was there) and flipped to the reservation page and it let me make more. I tried it several times (cause I'm a nerd and work in research) and as long as I booked my first day last, I could book all the park reservations for my vacation that I needed.

A couple hours ago, I posted this "fix" in a few groups in Facebook, on my personal facebook, and a few other boards and it seems to be making its rounds 'round the net. That or I'm not really that smart and multiple people figured it out (More likely this one, haha. I seriously doubt I'm the only one that figured this out!).
Omg thank you so much!!! Finally got my park reservations- this worked. After all day stress ugh.

Sorry, didn't read all 184 pages but every single day is grey from now until the end of the year. Is it broken again?

My nephew is going end of Oct into November. He and his fiancée are passholders and have a valid reservation but the system isn’t recognizing it and is only letting him book three days. He was told Disney is aware of the glitch and is working on it so I hope they figure it out soon

Here' s the solution I posted:

"I was stuck as one of those people who reserved one day and was given the "no parks available" message. The park I reserved was for the first day. On, a hunch I cancelled that first day park reservation and...it let me make the reservations for the rest of my stay. The key (for me at least) was to cancel the first day reservation , make the other days starting from last day, and make the reservation for my FIRST day LAST. I was able reserve all the days of my trip this way. I tested this a few times and it worked each time.

So those desperate with "one park reservation and the rest of their trip has no parks unavailable", this might be worth a shot? I only took the risk of canceling the one park reservation I had is because I was going to cancel anyway if that was the only one I could get."

I've had several people message me from here and other places that it worked for them, and it worked until it didn't work and they removed the last day they had added and it worked again. Then some people are saying it isn't working for them.

So long story short, if it won't let you book any more, try removing the last one, and trying a different order.

Ok, I went out on a limb and did what you and others have said. It will let me see the different days but I can still only book 1..... so no it did not work for me. I have tried 4 times now...

Anyone who has gotten through to a CM- were they able to add/fix park reservations over the phone? Just don’t want to sit on the phone for hours waiting for nothing...

I've been one of the people only able to make one day reservation for my 10 night stay. I am a passholder. I was on hold for 5 hours to get my resort switched for our 7/17 to 7/27 reservation. We were staying at ASMU, she moved us to Pop for the same price. I also asked her to remove the 4 day hopper on our account that we had to purchase for free dining. She made those changes for me, and immediately I was able to book all of our park reservations. I think there was a glitch with the 4 day hopper on my account. Whew! I'm exhausted. I'm gonna sleep well tonight!

For those with AP issues and not able to book out past a certain number of days (3 to whatever) what kind of resort booking did you have? Was it an AP rate or a general resort only rate? I am wondering if there is a common cause here where people are all booking AP rates where this is happening. My sister, who has AP rate, booked a regular resort only (25% off) rate and had no issue booking all her days.
July, split stay
- 3 nights on rented DVC points = successfully booked parks
- 2 nights on my DVC points = successfully booked parks

November
- 3 nights on my DVC points = 1 park booked, limited for the rest of my stay

All reservations are in MDE and I have done check in for all. Did my Nov check in this morning in hopes that would help me advance my park booking. It didn't.

Ok, I went out on a limb and did what you and others have said. It will let me see the different days but I can still only book 1..... so no it did not work for me. I have tried 4 times now...
We are in the same situation, one day short, we cancelled the first day, it let us do the last day but when we went back in to book day 1 it said we had reached our limit..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter