• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Over the last few days, I made sure our passes and hotel reservations were linked in both our MDE accounts. I logged on last night from both our accounts to make sure the passwords were current.
I expected virtual queues and a bit of frustration, but today has proven to be...quite special. My patience has taken the last chopper out while Adagio for Strings plays. Castle Screen and Space Mountain/Orbit screen now seem like some sort of video game boss level to defeat.

I've gotten the blank screen...the Stitch error eating his own boogs...the headless Olaf. I've made it to the edge of the cliff, selecting days and available parks...only to have it not recognize my husband's pass. I removed him and tried to secure one for myself as it seemed to be accepting my pass (success)! But moments later it decided it could not recognize my pass for the balance of my trip.

I really wish they had organized some rolling reservation log in scenario based on date ranges; my trip isn't until February 2021 for the Princess Half so I'll try to schedule any freaking out until later this year.

I haven't been able to get past the busy signal on the phone. Those poor folks answering the phone today.

I have been looking at screen of a castle since 8:00 this morning. It is now 2:10 pm. How to you even access this system. This is nuts

This has been the ONLY way for me:

Desktop - Chrome
Disney World main page
Under "Things to Do,", click "All Restaurants"
(Wait...)
Restaurant list will generate
Filter them to "Disney Springs"
Choose a random reservation date far enough in the future to cancel without penalty
Choose a random restaurant and time
THIS will prompt a log-in
Follow through COMPLETELY with the reservation
Go to "My Plans"
Cancel the restaurant reservation
At the top of the "My Plans" screen you will see this. Click on "View Availability" to make Park Reservations:

Important Message
If you plan on visiting a theme park, please be aware that, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation to enter one of the theme parks.
View Availability

Does anyone else of a different number (I'm trying this one, and passholder number to no avail). They say I've reached my limit. Have been trying in both Chrome and IE

These Guests have reached their Park Pass limit. To continue, remove them from your party. If you believe these Guests have valid admission for this park or date and you see this error, please call (407) 939-7917 for assistance.

Forgot about this and logged on when I got to work. 2.5 hours later got reservations for each day of our 11/14-11/18 trip. Now waiting for window to make QS dining reservations if needed. Sigh

I haven't had time to read all of this, but from reading facebook I'm thinking my problem is common. I was able to book my first day no problem, then it tells me all of the remaining days in my trip there is no availability. This is August, and the availability calendar shows it is all available. I know it might be futile, but if i wanted to call and ask what I can do (I'll just let hold music play while I go about my day), what number should I call? This is beyond frustrating, I've been trying since 7:00 AM and got one day booked.

STUCK AT ONE DAY (FIRST DAY OF THE STAY) SINCE 830AM.

DELETED IT. BOOKED THE RES. FOR THE LAST DAY. WAS ABLE TO BOOK BACKWARDS FROM THERE NO PROBLEMS.
Chrome. Normal browser. August stays. US resident.
UGH, I've tried that so many times. Are you an passholder?

I have reservations on property (BLT & Poly) from September 1-15. I also have AP. I can only make park passes for September 1-5. then it says I have exceeded my limit. There is a limit if you are staying on property???
I was able to book this morning. Staying at VGF, BWV, and AKV on dvc pts, have an AP. Had no issues getting park reservations for all 13 days that I wanted. (Didn't try for our travel days.). So I don't think there is a limit. I saw in some thread a person booked 21 days over 3 resort trips with no issues. I think there are just some big glitches right now.

I haven't had time to read all of this, but from reading facebook I'm thinking my problem is common. I was able to book my first day no problem, then it tells me all of the remaining days in my trip there is no availability. This is August, and the availability calendar shows it is all available. I know it might be futile, but if i wanted to call and ask what I can do (I'll just let hold music play while I go about my day), what number should I call? This is beyond frustrating, I've been trying since 7:00 AM and got one day booked.
Somebody reported a page or 2 back that they were able to work around this by cancelling the 1 day they had booked and start with their last day. Try going back a page or 2. I'm having a different issue.

I think we need to split this tread into several by glitch. It is getting really frustrating seeing people report their success!

MDE shows me that my August park reservations are all set. 6 days in the parks. But I'm only able to reserve 2 days for December trip. Won't allow me to even look for parks. (the Not So Fast Page). To make things more confusing, MDE shows that my Dec trip is "resort only". If so, how was I allowed to get park res for 2 December days?
Resort Only just means you didn't book tickets with the room to make it a package. All my reservations say Resort Only.

BIG REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to override the no availability problem by following the (crazy!!!) advice of deleting the three of nine I was able to book this AM. I tried to book our of order twice and was stopped. When I booked in order on like the 4th try of booking out of order and cancelling and starting fresh, success with no issues. Used Edge.

Try it folks!!! US site, 9 day park hopper plus, 9 night park stay.

Please report back, and thank you again for the (scary) recommendation.

:love:

Has anyone tried this when they're told they've reached their limit vs not seeing availability?

Somebody reported a page or 2 back that they were able to work around this by cancelling the 1 day they had booked and start with their last day. Try going back a page or 2. I'm having a different issue.

I think we need to split this tread into several by glitch. It is getting really frustrating seeing people report their success!
I was hesitant to cancel anything, lol, but I finally did it. I then booked my last day and was able to do that, but still could only book one day! But now it's my last day instead of my first day >:(. This is ridiculous.

Sigh. I've tried cancelling my reservations and rebooking and I'm still stuck at three with it greying out and stating no parks available for the rest of the year. FWIW - non AP, we have a 14 day stay with 3 res. I'm really disappointed that there isn't even a person that we can contact regarding this.

Dear Disney IT and whatever manager/director approved this plan for rolling out the park pass system

d7f51c3fc6ac6cfd42ecd818b39ff169.gif

What a mess...

work around for those still trying. it just worked for me 3 times. do the dining trick.....as the mil falcon is there...scroll to the bottom of the web page (on computer) and select my profile under disney experience. took me right to sign in and then i selected the reservation system and it went right to create your party after I hit the blue reservation box
I have been stalking this thread all day, I’ve downloaded Firefox and any browser anyone said worked one time to my iPad. I’ve been at this since 5:30 this morning. I’ve seen the countdowns, castles, falcons, orbiting into space, and tons of white screens. I’ve cleaned out my cache too many times to count. Finally after using this little trick on Firefox(Castle was up for 5 minutes) I was able to get in and I got My full 6 days for my July/August trip. However, when I went to get my October trip it only allowed me one day. I still have 5 to go on that one. I will just pray the glitches are worked out and I can get back in to finish. I’m a DVC member staying on my points and I’m a gold annual pass holder. Hope this helps someone else. I have been about to cry all day. But got to the point where I was laughing at each trick I tired. Good Luck everyone who is still looking at the castle of death that I so lovingly named it today.

I was hesitant to cancel anything, lol, but I finally did it. I then booked my last day and was able to do that, but still could only book one day! But now it's my last day instead of my first day >:(. This is ridiculous.

I had the same results. Not happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter