• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Hey, I was stuck as one of those people who reserved one day and was given the "no parks available" message. The park I reserved was for the first day. On, a hunch I cancelled that first day park reservation and...it let me make the reservations for the rest of my stay. The key (for me at least) was to cancel the first day reservation , make the other days starting from last day, and make the reservation for my FIRST day LAST. I was able reserve all the days of my trip this way. I tested this a few times and it worked each time.

So those desperate with "one park reservation and the rest of their trip has no parks unavailable", this might be worth a shot?
That is scary......but I may try it...if I can ever get back in the system

I'm now beyond frustrated. I've been trying to get in since this morning. I'm using my work computer and my laptop and only once have I been able to actually get past the log in screen and then got the oops something ate the page and got booted back to the beginning. I've been off the "orbit" screen and on the castle screen for over 2 hours now.

Mine only worked on Microsoft Edge and not on Chrome. I also did the try and buy Memory Maker thing to log in. Don’t give up! I was about to!

Just keep trying! Have been at this since 7am, running errands so on my iphone, castle/spaceship/falcon but no go, home & tried laptop for last hr - still various waiting icons so tried dining reservation trick, down loaded chrome, kept opening new windows, trying diff tricks from here & all of a sudden one of my castles in Microsoft edge went to the login screen. I was in, clicked on park reservation button, got all 5 days starting 7/15 w/ an AP for me & 5 day ticket for my son. No issues, everything showing in my plans. Miracles do happen! Good luck!

Is it seriously all booked out? Or is this a glitch?

There must be some glitch. I was able to secure my reservations for July 15-19 this morning around 7:45 central using Chrome and the ADR trick. Safari kept sending me to the white screen.

I've been trying to log back in while at work using Chrome and am in an endless MF or SM refresh loop. On a lark, I just tried using Edge and the ADR trick and I got in fairly quickly < 5 min. I don't use Edge often so maybe we need to clear out the cache or cookies.

I checked all of the dates in July and they still show park availability. I also spot checked future dates and all the parks come up available. I'm DVC and AP with reservations at BLT July 15-19.

Hope this info helps somebody.

I was able to get in. I waited about 40 mins. I was able to pick parks for the whole stay. They are only asking you to pick a park each day and there is only one arrival time (park open to park close). All parks were available for our trip (9/30/20-10/7/2).

I have 7-day park hopper ticket with my Pop Century reservation for first week in September. My daughter also has 7-day park hopper and annual pass. If I choose only me, then I can select a park [but it doesn't go any further]. If I choose only my daughter, then I cannot select any park. When i choose both, then I cannot select any park.
I was able to book all 7 days for me. But only 1 day earlier this morning for my daughter? Is it Annual Pass glitch?

I’ve been seeing the pink castle on multiple different browsers since 8am eastern. Now I wish I’d gotten up an hour early today. Maybe that would have made the difference.:mad:

Just got in and made our res for Aug-Sept! Been waiting since around noon. Once in, everything was super fast and easy. Even took a couple breaks to consult with the family and was not kicked out. Immediately tried to make dining res and have the Falcon again o_O
ADR's are not available yet for parks after the opening

Please someone help me! Every time I manage to get through to the park reservation page every single day, of every month, of both years is unavailable??
Me too and I keep refreshing with no luck. On hold with Disney now. I’ll probably get back to you with info in about 5 hours 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter