• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

My orbit screen has been up for 1h 45 mins...
It might be frozen then, i don't know how to tell if 8ts frozen or waiting but mine keeps getting through eventually for me to try again. Maybe open an incognito window in another browser to try?

We have a similar problem. 2 of us have APs and we still need to buy 2 tickets but have heard nothing about being able to purchase tickets. Now we have park days book for 2 but not for all four of us. This is so frustrating.
Just got through the DVC line and the lady said new tickets won't be available for purchase until late summer. We will have to wait till then to buy tickets and then try and get park days for them on our days. Not sure if this will work out but that is what we have so fingers crossed.

The AP glitch doesn't seem to be fixed yet. :(

Just now, I was finally able to log back into MDE. I got in through the dining side after waiting on the Milennium Falcon page for over an hour. Unfortunately, DPPS is still telling me I'm at my limit for park reservations (3).

Will try again later ...

Same here. Getting the "Parks pass limit reached" for a resort stay with two AP holders. We have 9 days booked successfully, but can't get any more.

I'm able to get back in now but I still can't make any park reservations for 7/17 - 7/27. I'm an AP and was able to make one park reservation this morning and then it started telling me no park availability.

I apologize if this has already been answered. I have a multi day ticket, but I can only seem to reserve one day. After I confirm the first day, it just shows all the parks blocked out when I try to book a second day. What am I doing wrong?

Also FINALLY got back to the calendar screen with edge (private) and it is still showing nothing is available during my stay (aug 25-28.) Have chrome incognito and firefox private still at castle or space pages, and will continue to refresh the edge windown in hopes that availability magically appears. (I've been at this since 6:50am EST)

I read this thread about 25 minutes ago. Tried to sign in with Chrome, Chrome Incognito, IE, IE Incognito, got various pages, from the pink castle, to Space, to the rocket ship. Went Chrome incognito and googled walt disney world resorts, was in in under 10 minutes, checked my MDE, went to the reservation page and checked the availability. I saw the first 2 weeks from no availability to limited, everything else open. Of course, I don't have resort reservations so I couldn't book, but an FYI as to how I got in.

Don't believe it.

This poster is almost certainly a former poster by the name of Regan117.

Not hard to figure out....same constant boastful posting style, and joined very, very soon after Regan117 made her last post here.

Some aren't nearly as smart as they think they are.
Why do people do this?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yup! I’ve waited on the in orbit screen countless times only to be loaded into a white screen with the links from the bottom of the site on the top. Refreshing does nothing. Chrome gives me an in orbit then pink castle screen.
Incognito does the same. I’ve tried multiple computers, browsers, etc. No luck.
I am totally at a loss. No idea what to do.
I get the same thing

Has anyone been successful in getting help from a CM via chat? If so how long did it take you? I've have a chat open for an hour but no one has gotten on yet (and the phones are a nightmare). I need CM help because MDE inexplicably re-assigned two of our group members' ticket to a third member, so I am not able to make park reservations for those two people. Gah!

I got in finally using the memory maker trick. Got my reservations for Wine and Dine week because I have an AP but can't make reservations for my DH and DD yet because I haven't bought their tickets.

I just had success at 1:20pm with no issues. These instructions in the first post did NOT work for me:

Instead, I used my regular Microsoft Edge browser (not incognito). I just went to DisneyWorld.com, clicked login at the top right corner, logged in with MDE credentials, and then went to the drop down to select park pass reservation. It was seamless for me - no orbit, no Millennium Falcon, no castles.

When I followed the workaround quoted above, I got the orbit/Millennium Falcon message on the dining reservations page. I was stuck there for about 20 minutes, finally made it in, followed the steps and got logged in, and THEN got the castle when I clicked on the link to make park passes, so there was no bypassing the castle for me with these steps. I finally closed out of the browser window with the castle, and just navigated to DisneyWorld.com and was able to log in like normal and book.

I also tried this at first on my Mac using Safari browser and the park pass page would not load at all - it was a mostly blank white screen, no castle or anything. Microsoft Edge on my windows PC is what worked.

This method worked for me in Chrome Incognito. Once I was able to log-in to MDE (used the Memory Maker "in"), I clicked the Park Reservation button and got the Orbit screen. I then opened a new tab (keep the original tab open and logged in), and was already logged in, and then clicked the Park Reservation button. It look me several attempts (kept getting the orbit), but eventually I was able to make reservations for all 7 park days in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter