Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Aargh! Everything I try on my iPad doesn’t work! Chrome, incognito, Safari, Dining hack, etc. When the countdown ends the page just goes blank. Every single time.

My desktop PC is stuck at the castle. So frustrating!

Glad to hear others are having success. I’ve been trying since 7:00 and feel helpless, lol.
i dont know if you want to try it, but when I got the blank page, i said what the heck and hit the back button, took me to the regular page again where i could go to the park reservation page from the ‘my plans‘ menu

Got all of our days during Halloween week using the dining reservation trick. Thank you so much for posting that!

got my 5 days at 845a, staying in B resort for 4 nights in july and was worried it wasn't going to recognize springs hotels into the system or something, because never trust disney technology lol THANK YOU to whoever posted the dining trick 🙏🏻

No matter what I do I get the pink castle...incognito, new tab, etc. Can't even attempt the dining res trick cuz I just get a pink castle. I think I actually did get in but I was answering a call for work and when I sent to add guests it sent me back to the pink castle.

In and done with the "Incognito Dining ressie" trick.

Thanks Dis Boarders! You guys rock! I would have never thought of that.

I was able to do one client's reservations for thier entire trip and when I went to do the 2nd one I got through three days and now it says there are not any days available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter