Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Got it. Had Get off phone and iPad, and start up desk top computer, then it worked.

I got in through the dining reservation trick and was able to make all my park reservations for my trip Aug29th- Sept 3rd. I hope everyone gets everyone they want!

SAME HERE... this is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes-- it seems to be only allowing length of stay per NIGHT instead of per DAY. For our July trip, we are staying Sunday through Friday, so 5 nights, six days and only allowed 5 days of park reservations. For our September trip, we are staying Saturday through Tuesday, so 3 nights, 4 days, only allowed three days of reservations. . . . GRRRRR!

AP, staying on property in August. Can only reserve one park, then all other dates say park not available. If I cancel, park reservation, I can book any one day of trip but once one is booked, all other not available. Anyone know how to get around this?

We're AP's staying on our DVC points in September and it says no availability!

Dining trick worked for me too. Keep trying. I had to do the dining thing 3 times on 2 different devices. All set for my November trip now!

My castle went to an orbit. The orbit kept countdown but every 30 seconds refreshed 30 more seconds. Added other windows from links on 1st page. Then finally got in with my original tab. Bottom line - FINALLY got to make all my park reservations for August! I'm booked on DVC points. See ya real soon Mickey!

Has anyone had luck booking for something beyond when their AP currently expires but within the time period of the extension???

Got everything for our thanksgiving trip booked. Started in for our upcoming July trip and it kind of froze. Was able to select a date and the parks would show, but when you clicked on the park it froze. Tried going back to the previous page, and go back to the calendar. No luck. Very reluctantly hit refresh and now I’m back to the orbiter

Thanks to all who suggested the dining reservation trick. Got in that way and even updated a Springs dining reservation to a better time. Had no issues getting a park reservation for each full day of our 2 week trip from 7/26-8/6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter