Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Late to this but have been up since 6:50 and was hoping to go back to bed for a half hour after booking reservations (ha!). Where are people trying to sign in? I'm in MDE in browser and am also trying to sign in from the "how to reserve" page and like the rest of you am staring at a pink castle. Is there some official place to do this?

Probably doesn't help that Travel Agents are also trying to call to get reservations moved to open resorts/cancelled/etc because they were told to do it today. And if they are getting "sorry we can't right now" if they even get through, it's just not right. Sigh

I can get on to waltdisneyworld.com, and it looks like I am signed in. Then I navigate to My Plans or the park reservation system, and it has Sign In showing. So you are not "really" logged in. Once you try and use the links, it will make you log in and you will "castle" again.

right?? this is why anyone in my family who even starts to complain during the actual WDW trip about any part of the schedule gets a very firm 'YOU HAVE NO IDEA' death stare and knows to just be silent.

Our last trip I had a meltdown because a lot of complaining was happening and I could not believe it based on the amount of work * I KNOW * I put into it. These spoiled people who get their trips planned for them think its just all easy breezy!

I'm never compelled to post, but this is too irritating. We used to go to San Diego Comic-Con and that site was slammed by millions of people when the pass window opened, there was a nice virtual queue and then you were randomly sorted and placed into a line. It makes no sense that a company like Disney can't get their site to work when they are fully aware everyone staying at a resort is going to be logging in for reservations. My local zoo has a better reservation system.
They clearly aren't investing in this system...or at least not in all the right areas. A beautiful front-end doesn't matter for jack if it doesn't work for your audience EVERY SINGLE TIME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter