Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Does anyone know if you have to reserve one day at a time? Like pick day and park then confirm and do it all over again for other days?

Is everyone assuming though that it will be under park reservation system ? I already read the first post BUT I want to know which browser we are thinking it most likely is

Is everyone assuming though that it will be under park reservation system ? I already read the first post BUT I want to know which browser we are thinking it most likely is

Personally think it will be in my plans. But we dont know...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just going to add this to all my posts for now.....

To all those just joining refer to Post 1 Page 1

Alright friends.. as we approach. Lets keep this thread CLEAR>>>so I can take news and route it directly to Post 1 Page 1.

Please post if you have new information only

Good Luck to all!

I slid The calendar over to July, saw green and though I’d hit gold. Just a false alarm...I did not sleep much, lol.

I have reg. Chrome tab and incognito tab open and my regular tab will allow me to refresh but my incognito tab is only showing the pink disney castle page now...interesting.

I refreshed while logged in and have the pink casket again.

I also pink castled. And then re-logged

Alright friends.. as we approach. Lets keep this thread CLEAR>>>so I can take news and route it directly to Post 1 Page 1.

Good Luck to all!

Personally think it will be in my plans. But we dont know...

Good Luck to all!

Should probably have posted that in the first post if you didn't want chit-chat lol Maybe you could edit it though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter