Disney World Pictures of "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade

WDWmemories

WDWmemories - your source for Disney World Picture
Hi Everyone,

I had a chance to view the "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade at the Magic Kingdom. Here are some pictures:

disney-street-party-picture-002.JPG

Lucius Best (Frozone) from the Incredibles in the Street Party

disney-street-party-picture-011.JPG

Genie from Aladdin on top of a parade float in the Street Party

disney-street-party-picture-013.JPG

Emcee on top of a parade float in the Street Party

disney-street-party-picture-016.JPG

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on Street Party parade float

disney-street-party-picture-018.JPG

Minnie Mouse dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

disney-street-party-picture-023.JPG

Goofy dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

disney-street-party-picture-026.JPG

Ape from the Jungle Book dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

disney-street-party-picture-031.JPG

Jessie from Toy Story dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

You can see more pictures of the parade starting here:
http://www.wdwmemories.com/disney-street-party-picture-001.html

And you can see more Disney World Pictures starting here:
http://www.wdwmemories.com

Enjoy!

Is this one similar to the Block Party Bash, where you have to be in a specific spot to see the show? If you're not in front of the castle, do you miss everything?

Is this one similar to the Block Party Bash, where you have to be in a specific spot to see the show? If you're not in front of the castle, do you miss everything?

It's sorta similar in that all the action takes place in the hub. But cms walk behind the parade and encourage anyone sitting on main street to follow the party up to the castle. Once your in the hub however all the floats do pretty much the same thing just with different characters.
I LOVE MiSiCi! It's so energetic and guests just LOVE it. It reminds me of the DCL deck parties. Really fantastic!:banana: :banana:

All of the pics here are amazing. :thumbsup2 Thanks for taking time to share it, I'll check my pics and post here too.

Thanks for sharing!!:thumbsup2 Does this parade take the place of the regular parade at 3pm where all the characters are in the globes??:confused3 I don't know the name of that parade sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter