Disney World Paris!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by IrishTink, Jan 8, 2006.

1. IrishTink

IrishTink <font color=deeppink>I do believe in faeries, I do

Has anyone been to Disney World Paris? If so tell me everything about it. I've been wanting to go there since like... forever! :hyper2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AllyGirlie

AllyGirlie <font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple

Wow you're posting an awful lot.. (not that it's a bad thing..). I've never been. I was supposed to go to France with my french class but it fell through (the trip didn't happen). Disneyland was supposed to be one of the stops.. So I pretty much stick to the France pavillion at EPCOT and show off my french skills..

4. IrishTink

IrishTink <font color=deeppink>I do believe in faeries, I do

I'd be willing to go any where in Europe! At least you almost got to go.
    :cool1: :shamrock:

5. DollfieDreams

DollfieDreams <font color=navy>...thinks riku is sexy<font color

all i know is they have the coolest haunted mansion...like ever. i wanna go so badly~!

6. Epcot83

Epcot83 Mouseketeer

It's actualy Disneyland paris. An yea their haunted mansion is the best of all, its actually not called the Haunted Mansion, its called the Phantom Manor. It's more gloomy and i dont know how to say it but.....it gives you chills, thats what some one told me that has been to Disneyland Paris, its becasue Europeans are more comfortable with death then Americans or Asians. I personally dont want to go to Disneyland Paris, becasue at the moment I despise the French for acting like they are during this war. I would much rather go to Tokyo Disneyland. But from what I hear Disneyland Paris is pretty cool.

7. Epcot83

Epcot83 Mouseketeer

It's actualy Disneyland paris. An yea their haunted mansion is the best of all, its actually not called the Haunted Mansion, its called the Phantom Manor. It's more gloomy and i dont know how to say it but.....it gives you chills, thats what some one told me that has been to Disneyland Paris, its becasue Europeans are more comfortable with death then Americans or Asians. I personally dont want to go to Disneyland Paris, becasue at the moment I despise the French for acting like they are during this war. I would much rather go to Tokyo Disneyland. But from what I hear Disneyland Paris is pretty cool.

You could probably go to google and then type in what ever you want to know about Disneyland Paris and then click the "i'm feeling lucky" link right below, that usually works good for me.

8. madmouse91

madmouse91 Disney Dreaming September 8th :)

I've been to Disneyland Paris twice (once with family, once with my friends and school). It's great but nothing like WDW.

9. Epcot83

Epcot83 Mouseketeer

I doubt there is ever gonna be another thing like Disney Wrold.

10. AllyGirlie

AllyGirlie <font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple

Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris is awesome! I know, I've never been but I found a great site that has a virtual tour. It practically takes you on a walk through explaining every room and has pictures as well.

The story is completely different from any of the others..(it's much darker)

11. Stitchy_Baby_626

Stitchy_Baby_626 Stitch...the true meaning of the word cute

Disneyland Paris is awesome! I've been there twice, and August will be my third time. Obviously it's not as big as Disneyworld in California or Florida but it's still amazing! You'll love it! And they have the BEST Space Mountain ever!! (Mission 2)

Donna
    xxx

12. Dancew/me11 20

Dancew/me11 20 F.R.O.G

hi does any one know how to get Icons I do not have IM so for some reason it will not let me download them to here
    plz let me know if you know
    ::yes::

:confused3 :flower3:

13. DollfieDreams

DollfieDreams <font color=navy>...thinks riku is sexy<font color

oh i know...it centers more on the bride ::yes:: our haunted mansion does to, you just..gotta look XD

speaking of- i was just at wdw on sunday and ive never been through the wheel chair entrance at the mansion, well i got to this time and i think i was more excited than a kid on christmas. they had those servant bells with guests names on them and one was master gracey's bedchamber. i wanted to touch it so bad but i didnt want a scary CM to come flying out yelling at me XD. i have a gracey obsession :rotfl:

14. Tiinkerbelle

Tiinkerbelle Spend every moment like it's your last, you only g

I'm going in the Summer of 2007 ::yes:: .