Disney World Paris!

IrishTink

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Disney World Paris? If so tell me everything about it. I've been wanting to go there since like... forever! :hyper2:

Wow you're posting an awful lot.. (not that it's a bad thing..). I've never been. I was supposed to go to France with my french class but it fell through (the trip didn't happen). Disneyland was supposed to be one of the stops.. So I pretty much stick to the France pavillion at EPCOT and show off my french skills..

all i know is they have the coolest haunted mansion...like ever. i wanna go so badly~!

It's actualy Disneyland paris. An yea their haunted mansion is the best of all, its actually not called the Haunted Mansion, its called the Phantom Manor. It's more gloomy and i dont know how to say it but.....it gives you chills, thats what some one told me that has been to Disneyland Paris, its becasue Europeans are more comfortable with death then Americans or Asians. I personally dont want to go to Disneyland Paris, becasue at the moment I despise the French for acting like they are during this war. I would much rather go to Tokyo Disneyland. But from what I hear Disneyland Paris is pretty cool.

It's actualy Disneyland paris. An yea their haunted mansion is the best of all, its actually not called the Haunted Mansion, its called the Phantom Manor. It's more gloomy and i dont know how to say it but.....it gives you chills, thats what some one told me that has been to Disneyland Paris, its becasue Europeans are more comfortable with death then Americans or Asians. I personally dont want to go to Disneyland Paris, becasue at the moment I despise the French for acting like they are during this war. I would much rather go to Tokyo Disneyland. But from what I hear Disneyland Paris is pretty cool.

You could probably go to google and then type in what ever you want to know about Disneyland Paris and then click the "i'm feeling lucky" link right below, that usually works good for me.

I've been to Disneyland Paris twice (once with family, once with my friends and school). It's great but nothing like WDW.

madmouse91 said:
I've been to Disneyland Paris twice (once with family, once with my friends and school). It's great but nothing like WDW.

I doubt there is ever gonna be another thing like Disney Wrold.

DollfieDreams said:
all i know is they have the coolest haunted mansion...like ever. i wanna go so badly~!

Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris is awesome! I know, I've never been but I found a great site that has a virtual tour. It practically takes you on a walk through explaining every room and has pictures as well.

The story is completely different from any of the others..(it's much darker)

Disneyland Paris is awesome! I've been there twice, and August will be my third time. Obviously it's not as big as Disneyworld in California or Florida but it's still amazing! You'll love it! And they have the BEST Space Mountain ever!! (Mission 2)

Donna
xxx

hi does any one know how to get Icons I do not have IM so for some reason it will not let me download them to here
plz let me know if you know
::yes::

:confused3 :flower3:

AllyGirlie said:
Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris is awesome! I know, I've never been but I found a great site that has a virtual tour. It practically takes you on a walk through explaining every room and has pictures as well.

The story is completely different from any of the others..(it's much darker)

oh i know...it centers more on the bride ::yes:: our haunted mansion does to, you just..gotta look XD

speaking of- i was just at wdw on sunday and ive never been through the wheel chair entrance at the mansion, well i got to this time and i think i was more excited than a kid on christmas. they had those servant bells with guests names on them and one was master gracey's bedchamber. i wanted to touch it so bad but i didnt want a scary CM to come flying out yelling at me XD. i have a gracey obsession :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter