Disney World on City's BT this morning

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
and all this week. Jennifer Valentyne is visiting all the parks this week. Tune in if you can. She is at MK this morning and it looks so warm............. :goodvibes

Oh darn! Forgot all about it this morning. Thanks for the reminder Karen! I'll be ready tomorrow morning. :)

She was on our SWA flight returning Feb 15th. I was wondering if she was doing a piece at that time. Maybe she was checking things out for this report? If it looks warm, then it definately wasn't pre-recorded from when we were there - it was COLD! :teeth:

DutchsMommy said:
She was on our SWA flight returning Feb 15th. I was wondering if she was doing a piece at that time. Maybe she was checking things out for this report? If it looks warm, then it definately wasn't pre-recorded from when we were there - it was COLD! :teeth:

She said this morning that this will be her 3rd visit in 4 weeks. Ah , to be a Tv personal.

I only caught the last few minutes of todays show from Epcot. It looked so warm. Compared to snow in Southern Ontario this morning. Do you think they let her bring her family too?

I thought I heard her say she was going to pick up one of the kimonos to take home to her daughter. I just saw the last bit too.

She had both her kids with her yesterday and today. It looks so warm! :sunny: Tomorrow they are going to Blizzard Beach. I love watching--it is getting me pumped up for my trip in 45 days!! She has been talking to Canadians throughout the morning as well. I wonder if there are any Disers there? :)

This morning they also had her friend on who goes to disney 2-3 times a year - I wonder if she is a diser??

I only caught the soarin part and the Canadian pavillion - I set the vcr to record anything else from this morning after I left for work.

PrincessTrisha said:
This morning they also had her friend on who goes to disney 2-3 times a year - I wonder if she is a diser??

I only caught the soarin part and the Canadian pavillion - I set the vcr to record anything else from this morning after I left for work.

There wasn't much after that. Some cooking in Morocco. What I want to know is, how can her friend afford to go down there 2 or 3 times a year. Value resort or not, that's a heck of a lot of money where I come from. We went for the first time ever in February and would love to go back, but the budget says "I don't thinks so".

One thing I learned this morning was that Smarties are hard to get in the US. I did not no that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter