Disney World is for babies and CRAAAAAZY people! * A December 2014 PTR*

We're there at the same time! My DD will also be 7 on our trip and my DS will be 22 months.

I like your title, I can just hear it being said in that Southern drawl :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more.

Yay!! You got it! :cool1:

And yay for being there at the same time! It will be fun to plan together!

Grrr! Can I just tell you that I have been getting on Disney Dining online at LEAST 5 times a day, and there is NOTHING opening up! :headache: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But I'll keep on keepin' on!!

Are you still looking for something, or just hoping to change around times? I keep looking for our last day and being told there is a problem with my search, crazy!

Are you still looking for something, or just hoping to change around times? I keep looking for our last day and being told there is a problem with my search, crazy!

Just trying to change around times. Just move our breakfasts earlier, really, but I'm also sorta hoping a BoG ressie opens up,:rolleyes1 too!

Mercy. I couldn't find my thread and I about panicked! :scared:

We're all good now, though. Here we are, and I'm doin' the happy dance!!! I got my Crystal Palace ressie moved up to 8:30!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

That means we get to once again walk right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. all by ourselves! Well, not really. But almost! And as close to doing that as we'll ever get!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now, let's all hope and pray and swing some dead chickens that I can do the same thing for my Akershus and Tusker House ADRs. And if you have an extra dead chicken to swing, maybe a BOG and 1900 Park Fare dinner ressie at some point while we're there. :rolleyes1

Whoo Hoo!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Mercy. I couldn't find my thread and I about panicked! :scared:

We're all good now, though. Here we are, and I'm doin' the happy dance!!! I got my Crystal Palace ressie moved up to 8:30!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

That means we get to once again walk right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. all by ourselves! Well, not really. But almost! And as close to doing that as we'll ever get!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Now, let's all hope and pray and swing some dead chickens that I can do the same thing for my Akershus and Tusker House ADRs. And if you have an extra dead chicken to swing, maybe a BOG and 1900 Park Fare dinner ressie at some point while we're there. :rolleyes1

Whoo Hoo!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:rotfl2:

Woohoo for getting your Crystal Palace reservation moved! We got one for 8.10 at the beginning of our trip and I was doing this :cheer2: So excited to walk down Main Street without the masses!!

Fingers crossed for a BOG for you too!

I thought I'd go ahead and post the reservations I do have and I'll update as they *hopefully* change.

Nov. 29- No reservations for our arrival day. May add some later
Nov. 30- Crystal Palace 9:10AM
Dec. 1- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 10:45AM
Dec. 2- Hollywood & Vine 1:40PM
Dec. 3- Tusker House 10:40AM
Dec. 4- San Angel Inn 6:00PM
Dec. 5- Liberty Tree Tavern 6:25PM
Dec. 6- Departure Day- no reservations, but I may add a breakfast somewhere.

If I can move all the breakfasts to pre-park opening, I'll be happy as a clam! Not too much to ask, right? :rolleyes:

Yay for ADRs. Boo for the drama leading up to that point.

Liberty Tree Tavern has always intrigued me. I want to try the fried cheese and the ooey gooey toffee cake. Have you been there before?

Joining in and saying HI!!! We will be at Disney when you checkout on 12/7. Is it bad I'm already sad about checking out and we haven't even checked in yet :confused3 ;)

Sounds like a fun trip...The holiday decorations are so fun.

Are you thinking of doing the holiday party one night? It is an extra cost but those are a lot of fun. I have only done the Halloween one but it was a blast.

And someone mentioned ooey gooey toffee cake....amazing. In fact all of our food at Liberty Treat was yummy so fun choice. BUT good luck with those dream ones.

I have some updates to post, but first, I have a question about FP+ (don't we all?? #eyeroll). We're 62days out (and 18hours!), so I went to disney.com to play around with the FP+ system. It only shows me as being in our party, even though it shows all 4 of us when I look at our tickets and reservation. Does this mean something bad? Am I going to have an issue making my reservations? Am I even able to call Disney to do it, or do you have to use the website or app to make reservations? :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter