Disney World Increasing Ticket Prices in 2025

I went to WDW in Feb 2023, bought my tickets for a family of 4 at boardwalk ticketing for $2385 (7 days ticket, regular 1 park/day).

I am planning to go to WDW in Feb 2025, same week that I went 2 years ago ,same amount of days, base ticket (7 days) and it is gonna cost me exactly $500 more (and this is buying for a discounted price at Boardwalk Ticketing). I understand inflation and price increases, but a $500 (21 %) price increase on tickets in 2 years is INSANE.

I can afford, that is not the point, but I don't know when people will say enough is enough (if that ever happens)

Sorry to vent here, but I am just shocked

But if you buy the tickets by December 31, 2024, will you avoid the price increase? Or, since tickets now are "date based" will you get hit with the increase anyways since the date you're using them is in 2025?
The "increase" discussed is the new ticket prices for 2025 dates as compared to lowest 2024 ticket prices; there were no previously announced prices for any dates in 2025. Ticket prices vary by date and you must select a specific "start date" when purchasing tickets. You pay the price for the dated ticket as of the date of purchase. If another price increase comes along between when you buy and when you go to WDW, you do not pay the extra (unless you make some kind of change/upgrade).

Would we expect any further ticket price increases for 2025? I don't know the cadence used by Disney for price increases. Is there usually an increase announced some time in the Summer or Fall for the following year? Or is it expected that 2025 prices are pretty well set at this point?

I'm predicting the prices of APs will go up this year too. I am really considering not renewing next year and using the money to get tickets for Epic.
I was afraid they would go up before I was able to renew last month. It was a huge relief to get that renewal paid . . .

So its a throwaway line that means nothing?
I get what @MillauFr means. I think he's making a general remark about how pricey WDW is now and how many people just can't afford it anymore. I myself have been saving for YEARS to make a return journey and finally, I have a date roughly pinned in - next February.

[ETA] Sorry if @MillauFr is a she not a he, don't know why I automatically assumed that!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter