Disney World Engagement Photo Props?

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm going to be doing my engagement photos during my next trip to the world, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas for props to use, exclusive to Disney World or not. I've seen people use the mouse ears balloons and mickey head ice cream bars, but I can't think of anything else. Please help me as I haven't been to the World in almost 3 years and I'm getting a disney mental-block. :P

We used "Just Engaged" buttons as well as the balloons. We got the balloons through the Disney Florist, since we weren't going into the parks that trip. Have fun! =)

I"ve seen people use handmade signs or umbrellas with either "We're getting married!" or wedding date info and then use those pictures for their save the date cards-it looks really cute.

Personally, I really like the Mickey balloons or Mickey ice cream bars-they always look so vibrant and cute :)

We had our engagement photos last weekend and used a mickey pretzel... but my fiance loves those things so it's kind of a running joke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter