Disney World Challenges?

simonsayz

Loving Dis!
Hey guys,

I want to know what kind of challenges do you guys do or can suggest for a couple.

I know about the EPCOT food challenges. I know about the Hidden Mickey. Any type of challenges you guys do?

Thanks.

If you're looking for something romantic, DH and I went on our honeymoon and did the "kiss every time someone congratulates you" thing (we were wearing the honeymoon buttons). This would work for anniversary buttons too. We lost track of the number of congratulations we got and would've been liplocked if we kept it up the whole week though!

Boat Day---once you are in the park, take as many boats as possible. Ferry to Poly, GF. Liberty Belle. Friendship boat at Epcot across to World Showcase. Friendship boat from DTD to Port Orleans. Etc. see if you can ride on 10 boats in one day.

Alphabet Animal photo challenge at Animal Kingdom. See if you can get a photo of an animal for every letter. You can get a bunch on the safari, but you'll have to add the Jungle Trek and maybe even a train ride out to the petting zoo to see if you can get it done.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game?

May sound silly, but my boys had a blast last year taking pictures in each Epcot country with a different silly hat.

Boat Day---once you are in the park, take as many boats as possible. Ferry to Poly, GF. Liberty Belle. Friendship boat at Epcot across to World Showcase. Friendship boat from DTD to Port Orleans. Etc. see if you can ride on 10 boats in one day.

Alphabet Animal photo challenge at Animal Kingdom. See if you can get a photo of an animal for every letter. You can get a bunch on the safari, but you'll have to add the Jungle Trek and maybe even a train ride out to the petting zoo to see if you can get it done.

I like the idea of the Alphabet Animal Photo challenge. Thanks.
Not sure of the boat. Don't really want to waste a day doing boats since I got the park hopper lol

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game?

May sound silly, but my boys had a blast last year taking pictures in each Epcot country with a different silly hat.

Actually I love that idea. Disney have tons of hats in each park. Definitely will keep this in mind.
You could always eat a big meal and then see how many times you can go on Mission Space before hurling.....that doesn't sound very fun though.

I don't get motion sickness :)

There have been some good suggestions on here already but I'll add a few:
1. The Golden Spoon (may not be able to complete in 1 trip)
2. Ride all rides over the course of the trip
3. Cupcake tour
4. Waymarks
5. Benchmarks
6. Pressed penny machines

When we travel with other friends that insist they can still 'see it all' and not be at rope drop with us or stay until closing, we like to challenge each other with a simple game:

1. Take park map and cross out each ride you get on at the same time take a photo of your group on the ride to prove you actually rode it. When we return to the resort or meet up for a meal we always like to compare notes and chat about what we liked and didn't like. It's all in good fun as they know they don't do nearly as much :)

I want to do the WDW Cupcake Crawl!! It sends you after specific cupcakes throughout HS, AK, EP, Wilderness Lodge and the Boardwalk.

I want to do the WDW Cupcake Crawl!! It sends you after specific cupcakes throughout HS, AK, EP, Wilderness Lodge and the Boardwalk.
Is there a 2016 crawl posted anywhere? The latest I can find is 2013 & I'm pretty sure a lot of those cupcakes aren't around anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter