• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World by myself with 3 kids?

I used to takes my 2 DS by myself even when they were little if DH could not come. It is not hard. Yours are almost 7, it will be fine. So what if there a couple rides you cannot do, there are tons that you can. They are old enough to listen, stay together. You can have magicbands which I think makes things easier as well. You will have a great trip! Glad to see you will add the parks first-much more relaxing to do the parks first.

I've been traveling by myself to DL, WDW and DCL with my girls since they were 2 & 3. They're 11 & 10 now. I enjoy our mommy alone time.

I just booked a cruise for myself and my 3 kids. I figured I could handle all three myself on the ship, but I'm debating about adding a day or two at the parks before. I'm concerned about the adult to child ride ratio.

Has anyone else traveled with more kids than adults? They will be nearly 7 when we go. Am I be crazy to add in time at the parks?
I went myself and 2 kids (9 & 6) last summer for 5 days without hubby. It totally was easy. We were alll definately super tired by the end of the days.

As a Mom of twins (now almost 22) I can tell you with certainty that you already know you can do it alone. Often times you probably haven't had a choice but to do so. I'm sure you learned from the start to be organized and always expect the unexpected. You wouldn't have booked the cruise if you didn't. You know your kids best and if they are ok possibly riding alone, but still in eyesight of you and if they are not wanderers, I say go for it!

I've been going to the parks alone with my three since they were 4, 7, and 7. Might have each been one year younger even. I can't recall. They are now 12, 16, and 16. We've had a lot of fun together. The only time I remember a problem was when DD fell asleep on me on the bus coming back to the resort, and I needed help with the stroller. But kind people stepped up and set it up for me. We rode lots of rides and saw lots of shows and enjoyed the play areas. Always fun. It's a lot of to keep up with, but definitely doable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter