Disney World 1990- PICS!

hollyrose

Believes in the Magic.
I am DAYS away from my 2012 Disney trip...but before I go, I wanted to share the great memories from my very first trip in 1990 with my mom and dad. My dad has since passed away, so the memories are so precious to me. Check out a few pics. :)

IMG-20120124-00415-1.jpg

My favorite, Minnie!

IMG-20120124-00419.jpg

Dad and I at the MK.

IMG-20120124-00417.jpg

Dumbo with Mom.

IMG-20120124-00421.jpg

Really enjoying the Grand Floridian! haha!

Wow look at all the greenery on Main St.! I have many similar pictures from that era, fanny pack and all :)

Aww, what great pictures! You look so cute with Minnie in the first one... I've never seen her in that outfit before.

These pictures are wonderful!
It's so weird to see the giant trees in front of the castle.

Thanks for sharing. Loved the picture of you and your father. Would love to see more old photos from fellow disers.

That is so great to have those pics especially with your Dad. I took my grandson to WDW for the first time in 1990. He was 3 yrs. old. I love to look at the changes that have been made to Disney over the years. And the way my grandson has changed!! I took him & his little brother several times and I treasure all the memories. He and I went, just the two of us in 2008, when he was 21. We had so much fun together!

That is so great to have those pics especially with your Dad. I took my grandson to WDW for the first time in 1990. He was 3 yrs. old. I love to look at the changes that have been made to Disney over the years. And the way my grandson has changed!! I took him & his little brother several times and I treasure all the memories. He and I went, just the two of us in 2008, when he was 21. We had so much fun together!

That is so sweet! He is lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother. :grouphug:

Ok-- so apparently the Disney OCD-ness comes and goes huh? I was so depressed when I got back from the trip, then I kind of got over it for months, then all of a sudden, this week in particular, I keep googling Disney parks and have an intense desire to PLAN PLAN PLAN a vacay!!!! I feel like a such a dork! I have to save for a wedding (and no I'm not going to do a Disney wedding...lol) so I don't see a Disney trip in a our future for yearsssss.....aaaahhhhh what to do. We are going to NYC in a couple weeks though and I was thinking about making a trip to the Disney store in Times Square....just for fun. LOL....what do you guys do when you are craving planning a Disney trip????

That brought back memories of my own trip with my family that year. Thanks so much fo posting!

I just found these from 1990 as well....

My mom and I on Dumbo...
IMG-20120124-00418.jpg

Dinner I think somewhere at The Grand Floridian...

IMG-20120124-00416.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter