Disney Wonder - Tracking Room Refurbishments

scrappinginontario

Many are WONDERing which rooms are being refurbished and when so I thought it would be nice to track this information in one place.

If you've recently disembarked the Wonder and your room had been refurbished (especially splitable twin beds being replaced with 1 queen) can you please record your stateroom number here.

Also, If you have a cruise coming up and have been moved because your original room is going to be refurbished during your cruise, could you please record the dates of your sailing and former stateroom number here?

Thanks!!

I'm definitely following this thread. I will be on the wonder in August in Alaska.

many are wondering which rooms are being refurbished and when so i thought it would be nice to track this information in one place.

If you've recently disembarked the wonder and your room had been refurbished (especially splitable twin beds being replaced with 1 queen) can you please record your stateroom number here.

Also, if you have a cruise coming up and have been moved because your original room is going to be refurbished during your cruise, could you please record the dates of your sailing and former stateroom number here?

Thanks!!

march 15 2015 rooms 6654,6652,6650,6648,6646 and 6644 are being refurbished,we received the call back in november,not happy with smaller balconies.

I will be on the Wonder on Fri in a 1 bedroom suite, and I've heard the suites won't be touched for now, but I'm on again in March in room 7632. I'm going to find out if that room has been done already. From what I've been reading it sounds like it probably has!
I will post sometime over the weekend!

I'm interested in knowing if any adults have slept on the new sofa beds. I had one on the Magic that was horrible. I had to take a nap in the bed every afternoon to make it through the day.

My mom thought the sofa bed was hard but was able to sleep on it on nights 4-14.

Following

We will be on the Wonder in December, Deck 6 horizontal room. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the horizontal inside rooms. :love::love::love::lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Following

We will be on the Wonder in December, Deck 6 horizontal room. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the horizontal inside rooms. :love::love::love::lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We are taking our first cruise in September on the Wonder - so obviously I know nothing about the rooms having never been on the boat :lmao: We have an inside stateroom on deck 6, what does it mean to have a 'horizontal room'? We will be in stateroom 6049, would this be horizontal? Is it a 'good' room? lol

We are taking our first cruise in September on the Wonder - so obviously I know nothing about the rooms having never been on the boat :lmao: We have an inside stateroom on deck 6, what does it mean to have a 'horizontal room'? We will be in stateroom 6049, would this be horizontal? Is it a 'good' room? lol

I assume they're referring to what is typically called the sideways rooms. :) We've stayed in these for 3 different cruises and also love them! Cabins like 6011.

We will be on the Wonder this Feb-Feb 25 on deck 7. From previous posts, I'm hoping we get a refurb room!

I'll keep you posted after our cruise :)
:woohoo:

march 15 2015 rooms 6654,6652,6650,6648,6646 and 6644 are being refurbished,we received the call back in november,not happy with smaller balconies.

We are on your cruise. We have connecting rooms on deck 2 as we are a family of seven. I guess if they have rooms on deck 6 being refurbished then we don't have to worry too much about our deck 2 rooms

What a useful thread, we are also on an Alaskan cruise in August so would be interesting information to keep track of!

What a useful thread, we are also on an Alaskan cruise in August so would be interesting information to keep track of!

We are cruising to Alaska in June...On another thread, someone mentioned that they are likely planning on having all the reburbs done before the Wonder heads through the Panama Canal to Alaska so that they can work with the same construction crew, working out of the same port, easier access to materials and dumpsters, etc.

Made sense to me! :-):)

We are cruising to Alaska in June...On another thread, someone mentioned that they are likely planning on having all the reburbs done before the Wonder heads through the Panama Canal to Alaska so that they can work with the same construction crew, working out of the same port, easier access to materials and dumpsters, etc. Made sense to me! :-):)

Exactly. Someone worked numbers by the number of blocked rooms per week & total number of rooms. By numbers they should be done. I'm hoping anyway since we are in 04a's for the Panama Canal on May 1st. ;)

All the Alaska cruisers should be good to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter