Disney Wonder September 11th, 2017

Stefndoug

Disney Fan
Finally, another September 4 nighter. We have done the one in 2014 and we did a coastal in 2011. I love that these are Disney cruises that are more affordable and for us on the West Coast, only 1 flight. Sure it is a long ways off, but still fun to plan. Anyone else book yet?

Stefani

Just booked and super excited as well. We have done the Pacific Coast Pixar cruise on the Wonder a while back too. We will be celebrating our Anniversary so we will be taking a pre cruise trip also to make it extra special. We fly from LA to Aulani then fly to Vancouver for a couple of days before boarding the Wonder! Did I mention that I am excited?:earboy2:

Just booked and super excited as well. We have done the Pacific Coast Pixar cruise on the Wonder a while back too. We will be celebrating our Anniversary so we will be taking a pre cruise trip also to make it extra special. We fly from LA to Aulani then fly to Vancouver for a couple of days before boarding the Wonder! Did I mention that I am excited?:earboy2:

Aulani is amazing...enjoy. I am from the Vancouver, so I am a little biased...Vancouver is beautiful :)

Stefani

Booked this cruise while onboard Transatlantic sailing last month. This will be our 10th cruise on DCL. 3rd time on The Wonder.

This will be our first Disney Cruise! 2 Veranda rooms on Deck 7. We'll be spending a couple days in Vancouver and then taking the ship back home to San Diego. So excited to hear all the new additions to the ship. :)

This will be our first Disney Cruise! 2 Veranda rooms on Deck 7. We'll be spending a couple days in Vancouver and then taking the ship back home to San Diego. So excited to hear all the new additions to the ship. :)

Welcome to the group. Enjoy Vancouver...we live here and love it.

Stefani

Welcome to the group. Enjoy Vancouver...we live here and love it.

Stefani
Thank you so much, Stefani! We visited Vancouver 10 years ago when my oldest son was just 2. Now all three kids will be able to experience your beautiful city and country. :)

Just booked! We're on deck8, have 3 rooms bringing cousins to the DCL :)- ages 1 to 68... This will be my little families 3rd sailing for this vanc to SD repo, n 4th time on the wonder-- can't wait :)

Where you on the September 2014 one? We were on that one anda number of people from that one are on this one again. Welcome aboard.

Stefani
Just booked! We're on deck8, have 3 rooms bringing cousins to the DCL :)- ages 1 to 68... This will be my little families 3rd sailing for this vanc to SD repo, n 4th time on the wonder-- can't wait :)

Finally, another September 4 nighter. We have done the one in 2014 and we did a coastal in 2011. I love that these are Disney cruises that are more affordable and for us on the West Coast, only 1 flight. Sure it is a long ways off, but still fun to plan. Anyone else book yet?

Stefani

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise! I am super excited, we will spend 6 nights in Anaheim before flying back to Vancouver! Curious about fish extenders, is this where it would be sited

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise! I am super excited, we will spend 6 nights in Anaheim before flying back to Vancouver! Curious about fish extenders, is this where it would be sited
Sorry
sorry about above posts, this is my first message, learning how it works, not sure how I did that

Sorry

sorry about above posts, this is my first message, learning how it works, not sure how I did that

Feel free to email me at stefanihd at gmail dot com if you want more info about the FE. Welcome to the group. This is my 5th Disney cruise, but I have cruised many, many times on other lines. I am also from Vancouver...actually from Surrey, BC. My name is Stefani

Where you on the September 2014 one? We were on that one anda number of people from that one are on this one again. Welcome aboard.

Stefani
yes, we sailed I thin 2010 and 2014 repo, then 2015 wonder to alaska
we missed out on FE for 2014 sailing, but loved our FE group in 2015!
so hopefully we are not too late to join FE group.

Feel free to email me at stefanihd at gmail dot com if you want more info about the FE. Welcome to the group. This is my 5th Disney cruise, but I have cruised many, many times on other lines. I am also from Vancouver...actually from Surrey, BC. My name is Stefani
Hi! Thanks, I'm going to email you! We are from Mission,BC, my name is Shelley.

Does anyone know if there will be a pirate night during our cruise? Fireworks? Is there a dressy night? I'm also curious about photo packages, seems hard to find prices.... Thanks for any input

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter