zweihund said:
Try this:

Dory-Icon.gif

or just click here, since now it isn't working :confused3

I clicked on the link and it said, forbidden. :guilty:

Jan, yep, I'm littleblue all over the place

LittleBlue22 said:

Jan, yep, I'm littleblue all over the place, except one thread.
So--is this the thread that is the one you are not LittleBlue22 or is it another? I am glad your new name rhymes--that will help me remember it.
:woohoo: This one is blue and you are so enthusiastic about everything, maybe you can use this.

Thanks for the info to add the Santa Mickey to my signature.

SUNSHINE TODAY!! And we have a coupon for $10 off at Buca de Beppo--an Italian place--and a % off coupon at the Disney Store, so we may walk downtown, see a movie--maybe the new James Bond, check out the Disney store in the same downtown mall and then get some Italian food for Lupper. (Lunch-Supper) It will be about 4 miles in all.

Have a good weekend all,
Jan :earsgirl:

LittleBlue22 said:

Jan, yep, I'm littleblue all over the place, except one thread.

Awww....it was really cute too. :confused3
I'll keep looking for you.

The only place I'm not littleblue is the Mom to be thread. I've been really busy on the other site d i s n e y p o s t dot c o m as a moderator. I've been trying to cut down my addiction of posting and that forum is so new that there are big gaps between postings (which is a nice break for me). However, being a mod now means I have to check the site on a regular basis. Any way, I always still always check this thread first when ever I log in.

I love it, lupper. I usually call it, ludinner. Bucca is sooooo good! Yummmm! B and I sat at the table in the kitchen. That was fun and different.

:sunny: Yes, I loved seeing the sun today! Hope it will be out again tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks Erica :goodvibes

LittleBlue22 said:
The only place I'm not littleblue is the Mom to be thread. I've been really busy on the other site d i s n e y p o s t dot c o m as a moderator. I've been trying to cut down my addiction of posting and that forum is so new that there are big gaps between postings (which is a nice break for me). However, being a mod now means I have to check the site on a regular basis. Any way, I always still always check this thread first when ever I log in.

I love it, lupper. I usually call it, ludinner. Bucca is sooooo good! Yummmm! B and I sat at the table in the kitchen. That was fun and different.

:sunny: Yes, I loved seeing the sun today! Hope it will be out again tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks Erica :goodvibes
I did not even know there was a mom-to-be thread.
We walked into Bucca, found out the wait was TWO HOURS and walked out. Went to El Sol under the RR tracks, wandered through the mall , found a dressy black purse but nothing at the Disney store, then walked home.
Nice day today--church, thanksgiving dinner at church, grocery shopping, stop at Lowes and Home Depot to get prices for some shelves for the TV, DVD, CD, VCR etc stuff, then home for me to pack and DH to watch the Colts.
Leaving tomorrow about 8 to drive to see my Mom and on Wed to see the kids.
Jan :earsgirl:

Jan-

The rumor is that the Magic will not sail in the Carribean in the summer of 2008. My TA gets back on 11/26 so I will call him and get some scoop.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope the holidays find you and your family healthy and happy!

Kerry

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving all! May your tummies be full and your travels be safe.

Last night I taught the kids' class at church and asked the kids to write a recipe on how to cook a turkey. I wrote the younger kids answers verbatim. Here's some replies.

* You put sprinkles on it, cookie it, and eat it.

* Put the turkey in the microwave for one minute on high (this was my favorite reply).

* First you have to find it, break its legs, feet, arms. Bake for 80 degrees for 5 minutes.

I hope you got some chuckles. :goodvibes

rrtkgs-HpyTkgsSign2.gif

Happy Turkey Day you all.

thanksgiving2.gif

I took a Biology Midterm this morning and didn't fail it! :thumbsup2
Talk about something to be thankful for.. :rolleyes1

Off to the movies for the rest of the day! Best of luck to anyone doing Black Friday in the morning!!!

LittleBlue22 said:
I just realized something today..... I'm not ready to be 35! :sad:

Oh, silly Taeja.....as long as you love Disney, you will always be young!

PS - you're younger than Lionel, so you can rub that in his face ;)

LittleBlue22 said:
I just realized something today..... I'm not ready to be 35! :sad:

In 4 months I won't be able to play the teenager card anymore.. :sad2:

:rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Poor Lionel, I'm sure he's feel real good about your post Erica.

Thanks Erica and Patsy :goodvibes

I'm getting a level 2 ultrasound with a blood draw done in a couple weeks so they can check for Down syndrom etc. They're going to treat me like I'm already 35....:sad: If those don't work out, I'll have to have an amniocentesis done. :scared: Not thrilled with long needles. I wish Lionel could take my amnio if I have to get that done. *insert evil laugh here* (my dh won't be 35 'til next year or I'd make him do it).

Jan- Do you ever eat in the Farmer's Market downtown? Is it still open? I used to get a loaded baked potatoe there and am craving one now.

Heidi and Holly, you're probably starting to get ready for your holiday cruise. Did your other sister change her mind to go despite the coach?

What is amniocentesis..

and how could someone do it for you?

So lost.

Pregnancy sounds less and less appealing to me and more like something I should stray from at all costs. When I was ten my parents told me it'd be really bad for me to get pregnant because of all the risks with my blood type. What an anti-sex talk.

Piecey said:
What is amniocentesis..

and how could someone do it for you?

They sample your amniotic fluid......by sticking a really long needle in your belly. My mom had it done and it was horrible.

Piecey said:
When I was ten my parents told me it'd be really bad for me to get pregnant because of all the risks with my blood type. What an anti-sex talk.

At ten, I think the LAST reason you should be worried about being pregnant would be your blood type! :rotfl: Good grief - how about the whole PREGNANT AT TEN thing?????

::yes:: Yes, an amnio does not sound plesant at all. Uggg, I read about it and its something to stay away from.... :faint:

We got most of our holiday decorating done today. Its so nice, bright, and pretty. Too tired to put up the ornaments or deal with the kids fighting about which ornament they want to put up. :sad2: We'll tackle that battle tomorrow. :thumbsup2 or maybe I'll do it in the middle of the night by myself. :scratchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter