Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeleton.gif

DS just left for school and I'm taking a break. :surfweb:

How are you feeling these days? Have you gone to the doctor? I'm so excited for all of you! :goodvibes

I haven't been to the dr yet, I go tomorrow to get the official yep I'm pregnant. OMGosh, the nausea's starting to kick in and I'm tired. The younger two don't wake up 'til after 9am....o.k. after 9:30am so once I get oldest dd out the door I've been going back to sleep. :cloud9:

I should find an O.B. soon. :rolleyes1

How are things in FL? I don't hear much about Conor, how's he doing?

Wow how exciting! I loved that first doctor visit, it made it real for me. That's smart that you're going back to bed in the morning. I did that too.

I have the world's best O.B., too bad you don't live closer.

Conor is doing great! He's really happy because he just found out that our broken XBox 360 is still covered under warranty. We thought we had to pay to have it fixed. He loves his video games! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear about your doctor visit! :grouphug: :goodvibes

taeja71 said:
I loved reading Kerry's trip report today. I can't believe she wrote the whole trip. Seeing our pictures fun :goodvibes

so, how are you Suz? OMG remember that Seinfield where Suzanne didn't want to be known as Suz? :lmao:

OH Kerry, you have been so missed. I'm glad your job is going so well. Keep us posted if you get something shiney (bling-bling).

Holly/Heidi, when are you touring the Wonder again?

You are so sweet. I felt like I left stuff out so I kept going back. Those trip reports entertained me on many a lunch break. Thought I would return the favor :rotfl:

suzannef said:
Hey calm down lady you're in a fragile condition ya know ;) :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: no beating up the computer!!

Fragile condition :confused3 I better have an e-mail in my e-mail box tomorrow morning explaining this.

BTW: Who is going to be in charge of the mass e-mail letting everyone know the release of the June 08 sailings?

I gotta go get little man before I'm late.

Hope to find out someone is preggo in the morning :rolleyes1

Ker-Bear said:
Fragile condition :confused3 I better have an e-mail in my e-mail box tomorrow morning explaining this.

BTW: Who is going to be in charge of the mass e-mail letting everyone know the release of the June 08 sailings?

I gotta go get little man before I'm late.

Hope to find out someone is preggo in the morning :rolleyes1

I'm confused, who are you hoping to find out is preggo in the morning??

Piecey said:
I'm confused, who are you hoping to find out is preggo in the morning??

Rmember, Kerry hasn't been with us for a while. She needs to catch up.

Ker-Bear said:
You are so sweet. I felt like I left stuff out so I kept going back. Those trip reports entertained me on many a lunch break. Thought I would return the favor :rotfl:

It was great! The dolphin thing looked really neat. Sorry I mispelled your name :blush: I had just made a livejournal post to ANOTHER Keri who spelled it Keri. Went back and changed it :rotfl:

LCTsMom said:
:goodvibes Great pictures Kerry! I enjoyed reading your trip report! Glad to hear you're interested in sailing with us in June 08. I have heard rumors that they may announce special itineraries since it will be DCL's 10th anniversary, nothing definite, just speculation. Would be cool either way! I can't wait for the dates to be announced!

Hey, if they put a ship on the west coast again, would anyone be interested? Oh duh, I just answered my own question--of course no one wants to miss Castaway Cay!

We got our membership cards today! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: Well, actually, we just got the mail that's been on hold since vacation. :blush: All our bills are paid automatically, though, so the only thing we've missed was the catalogs and our Castaway Cay stuff. We also got tons of cards for referring people to DVC, so everyone be prepared to get these in the mail! No really, don't, I don't get a thing if I refer you so I usually just talk about how much I love it. I feel sorry for my DVC guide, though, she never gets any of my referrals. I wonder if she knew we would be such a bust when she was assigned to us. :lmao: But honestly, if people are going to use a referral, they might as well use someone who can get a nifty gift, right?

My husband is applying for a full-time job with UPS, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for us! He really wants this job. He's been working part-time at UPS for 12 years, with the idea that he would eventually become a driver which he doesn't really want but pays very well. But the new job is basically doing what he's doing now, only full-time, and it doesn't pay as well as driving but he's excited about it! He's not top on the seniority list, though, so we could use some good luck.

Dawn

Blackunicorn said:
Hey, if they put a ship on the west coast again, would anyone be interested? Oh duh, I just answered my own question--of course no one wants to miss Castaway Cay!

We got our membership cards today! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: Well, actually, we just got the mail that's been on hold since vacation. :blush: All our bills are paid automatically, though, so the only thing we've missed was the catalogs and our Castaway Cay stuff. We also got tons of cards for referring people to DVC, so everyone be prepared to get these in the mail! No really, don't, I don't get a thing if I refer you so I usually just talk about how much I love it. I feel sorry for my DVC guide, though, she never gets any of my referrals. I wonder if she knew we would be such a bust when she was assigned to us. :lmao: But honestly, if people are going to use a referral, they might as well use someone who can get a nifty gift, right?

My husband is applying for a full-time job with UPS, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for us! He really wants this job. He's been working part-time at UPS for 12 years, with the idea that he would eventually become a driver which he doesn't really want but pays very well. But the new job is basically doing what he's doing now, only full-time, and it doesn't pay as well as driving but he's excited about it! He's not top on the seniority list, though, so we could use some good luck.

Dawn

Keeping our fingers crossed!! Good luck pixiedust:

Sending pixie dust and good luck wishes your way, Dawn! :wizard:

Go Brown! Pick the right guy for the job!

Dawn, you never told us you and dh were part of the Golden Mickey's. What'd she ask you? Did dh go into character? Details! Details! :listen:

Went to the dr. today so I can be positively preggo. I have my first OB appt. on the 9th of NOV. They're going to do an ultrasound to see the baby's develop. I was like, Wow! Really?! Wow. :eek: The lab drew blood today too so they can some how gauge how far along I am. I have no idea how they're going to determine that- that's their job. So, that's my exciting dr. appt report for today. Oh, I expeced the pee test and so I drank lots of water before. She didn't even have me do it, they drew blood instead. So, first thing I had to do was find the potty! Where's a crossed legs smiley when you need one?! :rotfl2:

taeja71 said:

Dawn, you never told us you and dh were part of the Golden Mickey's. What'd she ask you? Did dh go into character? Details! Details! :listen:

Went to the dr. today so I can be positively preggo. I have my first OB appt. on the 9th of NOV. They're going to do an ultrasound to see the baby's develop. I was like, Wow! Really?! Wow. :eek: The lab drew blood today too so they can some how gauge how far along I am. I have no idea how they're going to determine that- that's their job. So, that's my exciting dr. appt report for today. Oh, I expeced the pee test and so I drank lots of water before. She didn't even have me do it, they drew blood instead. So, first thing I had to do was find the potty! Where's a crossed legs smiley when you need one?! :rotfl2:

EEEE!
I just found out last night that a close friend is also pregnant, 7 weeks! I squealed and said YAY, I'm going to have pregnant friends to talk to! When it happens, that is. *glares at uterus* Would ya clear out so we can get started, already? sheesh! :lmao:

Oh, and to those who are asking what Orson said at the morgue in Desperate Housewives on Sunday: "I miss you, Monique"
I got that from the recap on Television Without Pity. I LOVE that site.

zweihund said:
EEEE!
I just found out last night that a close friend is also pregnant, 7 weeks! I squealed and said YAY, I'm going to have pregnant friends to talk to! When it happens, that is. *glares at uterus* Would ya clear out so we can get started, already? sheesh! :lmao:

Oh, and to those who are asking what Orson said at the morgue in Desperate Housewives on Sunday: "I miss you, Monique"

I'm still waiting to hear I'm preggo too from you. How exciting for your friend. C'mon we can all be wobbling come the 3rd trimester. We can be human sized Oompa loompas.

taeja71 said:
I'm still waiting to hear I'm preggo too from you. How exciting for your friend. C'mon we can all be wobbling come the 3rd trimester. We can be human sized Oompa loompas.

Maybe we need to arrange a pregnant cruise? :rotfl:

taeja71 said:

LOL Well, I didn't figure it was a big deal, and besides, Kerry's son was interviewed too and she didn't say a word. :teeth: She basically asked if I made the coat and our names and that's about it. Matthew TOTALLY stayed in character--he introduced himself as Captain Soulflinger Stardark and spoke like a pirate and everything! But I got shy at the last minute and dropped character. :rolleyes: Some actor I am. I hope Disney wasn't watching or I'll never get a job there--they pride themselves on NEVER dropping character.

If it's any comfort (about the pee thing) with my first pregnancy they decided to do an ultrasound to see how far along I was because my last period had been six months prior. They told me that I needed to drink lots and lots of water so my bladder would be full for the ultrasound. :confused3 So, I drank a TON of water. Of course, when we got in there, the technician gave us a weird look and told us that that was outdated information--the new equipment didn't need a full bladder! She kindly let me run to the bathroom, but on my ultrasoud you could see the bladder quickly refilling. :rotfl:

zweihund said:
EEEE!

Yay! Thank you! <dances around>

Don't worry, you always get pregnant when you least expect it. :rolleyes: Which is, of course, a good and a bad thing. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter