Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies I have to get up early tomorrow as I am going on a 6th grade field trip all day. Have a great night everyone :wave:

suzannef said:
Well ladies I have to get up early tomorrow as I am going on a 6th grade field trip all day. Have a great night everyone :wave:
Where to Suzanne?

taeja71 said:
I saw Sandy Dunca when she was Peter Pan at the Pantages Theatre when I was a kid. She's still flying on the wire? Cool! :thumbsup2
Pretty wild, isn't it? She's a legend at this point.

suzannef said:
Green Lakes State Park It's a science field trip but it is a beautiful place and should be fun.
Have a great time! I love field trips, we don't take too many around here any more. :sad2:

Nite! :wave:

LCTsMom said:
Pretty wild, isn't it? She's a legend at this point.

::yes::

Well all, I need to turn in. post you all sooner than later as always :wave: :cloud9:

patsy that pic in your sig is so cute!

well, just got back from fun at disney world! yay! well, sunday. i will be making those cds today and and tomorrow... they should be in the mail by thursday. sorry i'm just now getting to it! there's been a lot going on. didn't want you guys who i'm sending them to to think i forgot!

sugaswim said:
patsy that pic in your sig is so cute!

well, just got back from fun at disney world! yay! well, sunday. i will be making those cds today and and tomorrow... they should be in the mail by thursday. sorry i'm just now getting to it! there's been a lot going on. didn't want you guys who i'm sending them to to think i forgot!
Hi Holly! :wave: Welcome Back! Hope you had a great time at WDW! :goodvibes

Good morning every one! Hope you have sunshine and warm weather today. We're supposed to hit 80 again. :teeth:

Holly, how was the MNSSHP? I'm sure you had a blast :goodvibes

If you haven't seen it already, here's a link to the unofficial dry dock thread for the Wonder. Its fun to follow http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1238964

Have a great day all!:wave:

LCTsMom said:
I just tried to get tix for Lion King Live, coming here in January...all I could find were seats in the very back of the balcony. So...no Lion King Live for us! :sad2:

Awwww - I bought tix for Lionel the day they were released, and even then I could only get near the back of the orchestra. I didn't know it was so popular!

Blackunicorn said:
My mother-in-law bought tickets so that we could go with her...Lion King is NOT my favorite Disney story, so I have mixed feelings about this.

You'll enjoy it though, if not just for the spectacle of the whole thing. We saw a snippet of it at Animal Kingdom and then watched some on youtube and WOW. And that wasn't even in person!
The animal costumes are amazing.

It's coming to Orlando in December and January. Best seats we could get were in Jan towards the end of the run.

I am finally finished with the report. :banana: :Pinkbounc I added a bunch of pictures today. Check out 80's night :rotfl2: ;)

I see the reunion cruise is planned for June 08. Great because that's when I want to go. I really want the douple dip Castaway Cay so if they have one of those, then I will definitely be there!

My new job is great and lots of fun. The only negative is the "meetings". I didn't realize I would spend 50% of my time is meetings. :confused3

My mom had a dream on Sunday night that I got engaged. I'm hopng it was a preminition. Did Bill ever come back to the thread?

Life is going great! I hope all of you can say t he same :)

Ker-Bear said:
I am finally finished with the report. :banana: :Pinkbounc I added a bunch of pictures today. Check out 80's night :rotfl2: ;)

I see the reunion cruise is planned for June 08. Great because that's when I want to go. I really want the douple dip Castaway Cay so if they have one of those, then I will definitely be there!

My new job is great and lots of fun. The only negative is the "meetings". I didn't realize I would spend 50% of my time is meetings. :confused3

My mom had a dream on Sunday night that I got engaged. I'm hopng it was a preminition. Did Bill ever come back to the thread?

Life is going great! I hope all of you can say t he same :)

Hi Kerry! Glad to hear everything is fine. Nope Bill never came back!

:goodvibes Great pictures Kerry! I enjoyed reading your trip report! Glad to hear you're interested in sailing with us in June 08. I have heard rumors that they may announce special itineraries since it will be DCL's 10th anniversary, nothing definite, just speculation. Would be cool either way! I can't wait for the dates to be announced!

Hiya!

Thanks, Holly. Rink knows he's a cutie but he appreciates the praise all the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter