Disney Wonder --October 4, 2015

merciemac

Earning My Ears
We are exactly 500 days away and I'm already trying to find ways to keep my mind busy. Hope to see a very lively group. Fish extenders, group meet ups, maybe a wine tasting...but hey we have a little bit of time to get to know each other.

I'm in! Sailing will be me (Beth), Dh Alan, Ds4 Jack, Dd1 Ellie, and possibly Ds15 Alex. Room 8084 but I'm hoping I can change it to something forward, maybe deck 7.

Can't wait! And NO flying! Yay!
Beth

I ran in such a state of excitement and realized I hadn't put down anything about my crazy Disney Family. So excited. We will be coming in from Los Angeles and I could not be more excited as well to not have to make the long trek to Florida.

We will be a party of 6 (pixie dust willing/dreams can come true, hopefully we will be a party of 7). It will be me (enthusiastic DW) my DH, DSIL, DBIL and 2 DN's ages 3 and 1 1/2.

It was fantastic booking this morning and surprisingly painless all things considered. Ended up with Rm. 2568 and first seating for dining. We have cruised one other time and did second seating do this will be nice to try. Now just to figure out what to do with myself for the next 500 days besides waiting for a sprinkling of pixie dust and hopeful arrival of passenger number 7. Fingers crossed everyone. Can't wait to meet everyone.

:yay:

500 days is gonna go by fast right?

We will be on this cruise:cloud9:

Hubby, me and 2 boys --who will be 15 and 13 at the time of the sailing (that hurt to type that out loud *CRY)

My in laws will be cruising as well and hopefully my sister in law and her family as well. So if that is the case in total we would be a party of 9 and depending on life maybe a party of 10?? Who knows.

We were lucky to go on the Wonder Pixar Cruise back in September of 2012 as our very first cruise experience gifted to us by my inlaws...since then hubby and I have taken a quick Carnival Baja cruise as well. We were ecstatic that the Wonder is coming back to the west and jumped on it.

We are on Deck 6 right now. Hubby handled it all --I need to double check our veranda and make sure it is an all glass one (not white wall) but we would be staying on deck 6 in a veranda regardless.

We are also banking on the school board to keep the trend of having fall break during this week (as it has been for several years) and not doing anything weird with the 2015 school calendar when they vote on it this summer. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone!!!

Jessie in Gilbert, AZ

We are in too :cool1:

Never booked a cruise this far in advance, gonna be a very long 500 days :confused3

It's myself (Gary) DW (Robyn), and DD, who will be 7 at the time of cruise - that's crazy as she is only 5 now.

We also did the Pixar cruise in Sept of 2012 - small world.

We have also booked the 3 night that sails on Oct 1, which we may or may not keep - I'm hoping to keep - but we'll see.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi everyone!! :wave2: I'm from LA too, and I THINK my DBF and I will be taking this cruise.

In all honesty, I cannot decide between this one and the Pacific Coast/repositioning cruise. Have any of you taken that one?

I like this one because it is a day longer, but I can tell my DBF is not that excited about Mexico. Aahh. I hate being a big kid (adult) and trying to make a decision!!

Hi All!
We booked this cruise yesterday. It's going to be my Mom, DH, DS (6 yrs old) and me! It's the 6th DCL cruise for my son and I, 5th for my hubby and 2nd for my Mom. The first DCL cruise we took was in 2011 to Cabo. Loved it and was hooked! Is there a way to link to the Facebook page? I couldn't find it. We definitely plan to be involved in the FE exchange. We do it every cruise. My Mom is already telling me she has a few ideas. LOL! I am so thrilled DCL is doing a few west coast cruises. It's so nice to not have to fly to FL to cruise. We are in LA and plan to drive down to San Diego. Can't wait to get to know everyone! :woohoo:
Susan

I'm so excited to have booked another cruise, esp since we love in San Diego This will be our 3rd one and we're already counting down the days. It'll be nice to meet you all

wooohooo
Just booked this as our very first cruise ever!
SOOO excited will be me and DH and ds8 and dd5 by then coming from Australia and will combine with our first ever DL trip too:)
We are in a 9C category as missed out on the verandah ones but seems our room 5010 is a good one
I cant find the fb page either can someone please help me?

I'm in! It will be me (mom) and my 8 year old. Hurray for fall break! We are in the LA area in Santa Clarita.

I bet it's selling out fast, with only 3 sailings. Glad I'm onboard (pun intended). Luv2sleep, my Mom has lived in Santa Clarita for about 30 years. We are thinking of moving there to get our 6 yr old into a better school district. I really like the area. I've been a westside girl all my life. LOL!

I bet it's selling out fast, with only 3 sailings. Glad I'm onboard (pun intended). Luv2sleep, my Mom has lived in Santa Clarita for about 30 years. We are thinking of moving there to get our 6 yr old into a better school district. I really like the area. I've been a westside girl all my life. LOL!

I love it here! My son's school is wonderful.

Only 499 days to go! :goodvibes

We're in! Party of five: myself, DH, and our three daughters who will be 8, 11, and 13 turning 14 on the cruise! Booked a 4B, our first time with a verandah! :yay:

We did two of the Wonder Mexican Riviera cruises in 2012 and LOVED them! (trip report in my signature) We have a double dip this fall to look forward to before the Baja cruise, so that should help the time pass faster. At least I hope so! :rolleyes1

We booked yesterday...WAHOO!! Our 2nd cruise, the last was on the Wonder in 2011.

It will be myself, DH, DD (8) & DS (5). My mom and her DH will be joining us along with a few friends, we are all SO EXCITED!

All of us will be coming from Sacramento!

WOOT WOOT! The Lanes are coming too!

Me, DW, and DD (8) and DD (9) will be going on our second Disney Cruise. We moved our Caribbean cruise on the Magic in Jan 2015 to this one. Sad to miss the Caribbean, but happy to cruise out of our hometown San Diego!!!

So I got a new (to me) iPhone last weekend.. my notification tone for texts is the DCL announcement bell. Whenever I get a text and it plays, I get excited remembering that I just booked a cruise! hahaha

Ok for those of you who have done Fish Extenders... this is a dumb question, but... you only give a gift ONE time during the cruise, is that correct? It's not something each person does every day?

Beth

So I got a new (to me) iPhone last weekend.. my notification tone for texts is the DCL announcement bell. Whenever I get a text and it plays, I get excited remembering that I just booked a cruise! hahaha

Ok for those of you who have done Fish Extenders... this is a dumb question, but... you only give a gift ONE time during the cruise, is that correct? It's not something each person does every day?

Beth

Yes, you only have to give one gift to the other's in your FE group, unless your group decides to go crazy. I won't be in the crazy group....

I'll need to switch my ringer back to the embarkation horn blast!

:beach: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter