Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

Yay!!!! Are you in a 7A too? I've never stayed in one or seen one. I hope I like it. Last trip I had a 4A.

Cindy I am next door to 7A. We are in category 5C. 4A is real nice. We will be seeing you in 11 days!!....I'm getting nervous, I haven't even started packing.

:boat: :boat: :boat:

10 days from now we'll be waking up and getting ready to board the ship! Woo Hoo!

By the way- as far as FE gifts go I made one per cabin which will be distributed early in the cruise and then one per person that will be distributed on the day we port in Mexico, (that one will hopefully be helpful for going home so I didn't want it "misplaced" during the cruise.)

Okay, so here is a list of meet and greet opportunities for our cruise. Please add any date or event for a meet that you would like to happen. No need to sign up just show up and have fun!
■October 13 - Pre-Cruise Meet at Disney California Adventure at 3pm at Ghirardelli's on Saturday
■October 14 - Embarkation Day Meetup Come and say 'Hello' to your fellow cruisers at 2:00 o'clock in the Promenade Lounge. Copies of the scavenger hunt will be available also pick up your lanyards and shirts.
■Every Day - Deck 4 walking - 9:00 am or 9:30 am?? -come join us to walk deck 4 and get some exercise. I wear a pedometer and try to get 12,500 steps per day.
■Every Night - Nightcap join your adult cruiser buddies at the Cove Cafe - second floor - to have a nightcap or two. Called Geezers and Geezers in Training
■Every Day - Coffee/Tea/Other Break at 2:00 in Cove Cafe Upper Level
■Every Day - Knitting/Crocheting meet daily 10:30 (and/or 2:00 coffee break) in the Cove Cafe, upper level
■October 15 - 1st Sea Day Single/Solo Travelers Meet at 2 pm in the Cove Cafe Upper level.
■October 16 - Pub Crawl starting at 3pm meet at Beach Blanket Bingo (Topsiders) to begin.
■October 17 - Ladies Lunch 12:30 pm (Location??)
■October 18 - Champagne Girls/Pink Ladies and Stud Muffins - Champagne tasting at 1:30 pm at Cadillac Lounge
■October 23 - PJ Breakfast - 9 am at Parrot Cay
■October 24 - Champagne Girls & Stud Muffins Part 2 at 2:00pm is after Hawaii, on Deck 7 in the back ("secret outlook") and we will bring wine/pineapple wine/whatever anyone likes and will order from room service cheese plates/mickey bars/whatever you like with your drink. We will bring everything. Wednesday at 2 pm.
■October 26 - Farewell Lunch in Triton's at noon
■October 26 - Scavenger Hunt scoring session in the Promenade Lounge anytime between 2 and 4 pm

If you are interested in doing the scavenger hunt, please let me know. I want to make sure I bring enough copies!

Thanks

Janice

Sounds like fun, Janice! Put me down for a copy of the scavenger hunt, please.

Everyone please remember that if you are participating in FE, Candy swap, post card swap or scrapbook exchange & have any last minute stateroom changes such as upgrading at the port or if you are still without a stateroom assignment, please come to stateroom 6632 and record your final stateroom number along with your Disname on the white board on the door. Thanks:goodvibes

BTW only 9 more days until we sail away!

Everyone please remember that if you are participating in FE, Candy swap, post card swap or scrapbook exchange & have any last minute stateroom changes such as upgrading at the port or if you are still without a stateroom assignment, please come to stateroom 6632 and record your final stateroom number along with your Disname on the white board on the door. Thanks:goodvibes

BTW only 9 more days until we sail away!

Thank you for doing this!

Trying to do a final FE list before the weekend. Does anyone know if the following people have cabin numbers or if they are no longer going on the cruise? Thanks

GTY dcperry Demetrious, Cynthia, Dominic (b16), Blake (b10)
GTY platinumcruzer 2, 0, Cindy, Cara
GTY spinks1800 2, 0, Sharon, Nichol
GTY crunlexi 2, 0, Mike & Lexi
GTY ? 2, 0, Sonja, Tara
GTY runskyhy Wendy, Rich

Now on to the Fish Extender List

I will also list it as a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.

81 Cabins
164 Adults
42 Kids

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange was September 1st!

REMINDER: If you have a last minute change in staterooms numbers, there will be a whiteboard at cabin 6632 where this information can be relayed to other participants. Maybe a good idea to check this board before delivering your FE gifts, postcards, candy or scrapbook items.

8061533834_8490bb6aba_o.png

8061533794_19aff58b38_o.png

PrincessShmoo said:
BTW, I read on the main cruise board that John Charles is going to be on our cruise. :rotfl:

:cutie:

Second time today someone's mentioned someone obviously well known in Disney that I've never heard of. So, to embarrass myself a second time, lol, who is John Charles?

Sunshineanddaisys said:
Is anyone leaving the ship in Ensenada (disembarking)?

Planning on staying on the ship that day unless I feel desperate to stand on solid ground. ;)

Second time today someone's mentioned someone obviously well known in Disney that I've never heard of. So, to embarrass myself a second time, lol, who is John Charles?

Hi! John Charles is a laugh out loud great comedian with a wonderful guitar to accompany his act!! He is definitely a "DON'T MISS" entertainer, even on the choppy seas on the way to Alaska!! :thumbsup2 ALOHA, Karen and Ron

Hi! John Charles is a laugh out loud great comedian with a wonderful guitar to accompany his act!! He is definitely a "DON'T MISS" entertainer, even on the choppy seas on the way to Alaska!! :thumbsup2 ALOHA, Karen and Ron

As noted, he's hysterical!!! We first saw him on our WBTA in 2010. He was just a comedian they had booked for the adult venue. He "sold out" (place was packed), so they extended his contract and had him do an adult show after the late show in the WDT. I think every adult onboard was there. He plays the guitar and he can play any type of music you request (with his own touch), from classical to rock.

Is anyone leaving the ship in Ensenada (disembarking)?

Disembarking as in ending your cruise there? I wouldn't think so. Not us, anyway.

:cutie:

I looked him up on YouTube. He is funny.

Next week at this time we will be......well you know! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter