• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

The luau is back on the DCL website to book. I wasn't sure if anyone posted it here. :) So excited!!!!

I've been booking DCL excursions today, but couldn't see the luau. Could you let me know where you spotted it, please? Thanks :)

:goodvibes So excited about the cruise. Everything is set to go. Checked-in online, got my hotel before the cruise, reserved my rental cars and working on my fish extender gifts. Just wish I knew what cabin I will be assigned. Never had GTY before. Hope they tell us soon.

:boat: :boat: :boat:

:goodvibes So excited about the cruise. Everything is set to go. Checked-in online, got my hotel before the cruise, reserved my rental cars and working on my fish extender gifts. Just wish I knew what cabin I will be assigned. Never had GTY before. Hope they tell us soon.

Are you a "regular" GTY? Or IGT/OGT/VGT? The regular GTY assignments are (usually) done about 30-45 days out. The restricted fare GTs are usually assigned at about 2 weeks out.

:cutie:

PrincessShmoo.....we are regular GTY. So I guess then that means we still have another 2 months before we find out. :sad1: Well at least its not 2 weeks before the cruise or the day of like some people we talking about. I don't think I could stand the suspense. Thanks :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

I should be booked on this cruise by morning... TA has my payment info and I'm waiting to hear back with confirmation! So excited!!! I was looking to book a January 2013 cruise for my 40th Birthday, but just couldn't pass up the great OGT rate on this cruise! It's just DBF (dear boyfriend ;)) and I cruising... kids are staying home this time around. Looking forward to a relaxing 2 weeks at sea & getting to know you all!

Welcome!!!!

Hello, we've been booked on the October HI cruise for quite some time but I don't post very often. My husband and I are traveling with my brother & sis-in-law (2 cabins, GTY).
Linda

Welcome!!!!
Are there any disboard meets planned for this cruise?

I think it is one of the things that needs an organizer. You interested in organizing it?

I'm in for the cruise but OGT with no stateroom number. It will be just me this time. I would like a shirt in Large if you're still taking order.

Welcome!!!

On all the other cruises I have been on there has been a DIS meet on day one of the cruise. The Promenade Lounge is a good place for this at about three oclock. Everyone should be finished lunch by then and it is before the muster drill. Trevor & I will be there handing out the scavenger hunt sheets so why not make that a DIS meet. I'll post this on FB also. Maybe we can arrange some other activities also. Suggestions anyone?

Janice

On all the other cruises I have been on there has been a DIS meet on day one of the cruise. The Promenade Lounge is a good place for this at about three oclock. Everyone should be finished lunch by then and it is before the muster drill. Trevor & I will be there handing out the scavenger hunt sheets so why not make that a DIS meet. I'll post this on FB also. Maybe we can arrange some other activities also. Suggestions anyone?

Janice

Sounds like a good idea to me. Unfortunately, we're not participating in any the "stuff" this cruise, but I'd like to meet up with some of "you-all".

Paging Lynne Cornelison. I hear you have been working on lanyards! I sorta volunteered to help :goodvibes but I don't know what I am doing :lmao:

I found a website that does full color for about 2$ but I'd love to see what you have going!

Paging Lynne Cornelison. I hear you have been working on lanyards! I sorta volunteered to help :goodvibes but I don't know what I am doing :lmao:

I found a website that does full color for about 2$ but I'd love to see what you have going!

She is no longer on this cruise and I have not seen her stop by in a very very long time. I can tell you that on one of the WBTA I ordered lanyards in color, as well, from Kenny Products. They may be worth a try.

http://www.kennyproducts.com/custom-lanyards.htm

Does anyone know who makes FE? There used to be a woman in NC on EBAY, but I looked and she is no longer listed. There was only one woman from Kalamazoo MI

I know the shirt order needs to be placed really soon! For all of us that placed kids orders, is there any way we can all go to a small or medium kids so that there is enough for the kids? We have 7 of one and 2 of another and some small adults

I know the shirt order needs to be placed really soon! For all of us that placed kids orders, is there any way we can all go to a small or medium kids so that there is enough for the kids? We have 7 of one and 2 of another and some small adults

Up to 9 kid's Mediums - just need one more and 9 Adult Mediums! Love the shirt design!
:cool1:

HI! I have started a lanyard order. Based on the number ordered they will be around 2-3$ each plus shipping if needed. I don't know how to get a picture here, but you can see them on the facebook site
photo.php

Please message me or add yourself to the doc on Facebook

Name, Disname, room, quantity

I'm not doing the name tags (I don't have a good printer) but they will have the little plastic holder if you want to add your own or if someone wants to make tags :)

HI! I have started a lanyard order. Based on the number ordered they will be around 2-3$ each plus shipping if needed. I don't know how to get a picture here, but you can see them on the facebook site
photo.php

Please message me or add yourself to the doc on Facebook

Name, Disname, room, quantity

I'm not doing the name tags (I don't have a good printer) but they will have the little plastic holder if you want to add your own or if someone wants to make tags :)

I'm not on FB. Is the picture the Mickey with the lei one? Or a different one?

The lanyard has a picture of the outline of Mickey's head done in 3 leis same as on the shirt.

582797_4173753866438_878851593_n.jpg

Cindygirl is thinking of putting it on a white lanyard. It's very cute and tropical looking don't you think? She is getting a list together so she knows how many are interested. I don't know if she decided to collect money from individuals or from a group of a few individuals who are willing to donate $20 each and then pass out the lanyards to everyone. She wants to order by Sept 1. :flower3:

We are close to having enough to order the shirts. Is the 3 small adults order mediums and or if the small child orders a medium child we will have enough. Anyone interested in switching?

:chat: Well today is the deadline for ordering shirts. Are we going to make the numbers we need? :confused3

I just PM'ed and asked to move 2 3xl shirts to 2xl shirts so that will bring the total number up to 50. :cool2:

Now if we can just get the kids medium up to 10!!!!!

Still checking my reservation everyday to see if we were assigned a cabin even though its WAY too early :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter