Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

:thumbsup2:banana:

this one will be fun.. let the planning begin..

is there transport from DL to the port?? Airport to DL?? where to stay??

I am thinking of MNSSHP before hand at DL.. wanna join me??

This year's Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park is held on Tuesdays and Fridays + Oct 31; Friday, Oct 12 would be the closest date to our cruise. This year's hours are 7pm - midnight on Fridays. You can enter the park starting at 4 pm.

There is no parade, but they've got fireworks. (I haven't been - got reports from friends - and the DL website.)

I am thinking.....fly friday early and go to Disneyland halloween party that night, then sat do both parks, Sunday breakfast and off to port via disney transportation. I am thinking of staying on site..

Hi there!
As of today (or yesterday on Dutch time) we are going on the Hawaii cruise too! In a category 11A stateroom, no room# yet.

We are:
My mother, Liesbeth (liesbeth1012 on here) and me, Paul.

I am 24 years old and will turn 25 on December 3 (hence my username :)).

We were on the WBTA last September. It was our first (Disney) cruise and we loved it! I heard about the Hawaii cruise, but we didn't book on the ship (how stupid!), but we're booked now.. Through auntlynne actually :)

We're already looking forward to this cruise!!

We'll post or PM about the exchanges and other meets when we've discussed it :)

Hi there!
As of today (or yesterday on Dutch time) we are going on the Hawaii cruise too! In a category 11A stateroom, no room# yet.

We are:

We were on the WBTA last September. It was our first (Disney) cruise and we loved it! I heard about the Hawaii cruise, but we didn't book on the ship (how stupid!), but we're booked now.. Through auntlynne actually :)

Hello,

I am the mom of Paul and also going with you.
We know there be a few we know from the WBTA 2011, but I know we get know all of you before the cruise set sail in 363 days!!!!!!!

We will be in the FE and other activeties

Hi there!

We are:

Welcome, Paul. Glad to have you and your Mom. :)

Hello,

We know there be a few we know from the WBTA 2011, but I know we get know all of you before the cruise set sail in 363 days!!!!!!!

Welcome Liesbeth. We're under a year now - how exciting!

We booked this cruise while on the Wonder as she sailed south from Vancouver to Los Angeles. I just happened to go to the booking desk the day it opened up for Platinum and Gold members and jumped on it when the CM let me know about it.

We are Michael and Marc, US expats now living in central Mexico, San Miguel de Allende. We were glad to hear about this cruise because while we wanted to do the April jaunt, it was much too close to the Fantasy MV to do both so close. It sounds like we'll be seeing some of you on the Fantasy, too!

Michael

Welcome to the new cruisers.:welcome:

I am getting in the mood by using my Hawaii mug from when DS#2 went with the HS band..

Hi there!

We are:

Hello,

Welcome Aboard Liesbeth & Paul!:cheer2: Look forward to meeting you, I'm Janice and will be sailing with my son Trevor

We booked this cruise while on the Wonder as she sailed south from Vancouver to Los Angeles. I just happened to go to the booking desk the day it opened up for Platinum and Gold members and jumped on it when the CM let me know about it.

We are Michael and Marc, US expats now living in central Mexico, San Miguel de Allende. We were glad to hear about this cruise because while we wanted to do the April jaunt, it was much too close to the Fantasy MV to do both so close. It sounds like we'll be seeing some of you on the Fantasy, too!

Michael

:wave:

...and we sail together again!

Aloha20Carlton.jpg

Paul & Liesbeth
I hope you have as grand a time as on the WBTA!

Michael & Marc
I think I met cruise friends of yours whom you introduced to 33; I guess it is their favorite number now, too.

ALOHA

"the beauty of the word comes through when it is broken down into the foundation root words.

Alo means to share in the present moment. Oha is joy. Ha is life energy. Therefore Aloha translates to meaning “The joyful sharing of life energy in the present” or “joyfully sharing life.” "

Hi we booked this cruise whilst on the dream last week - me dh and dd - will be 11 and ds - will be 8 years old. One of DH's dreams to go to Hawaiii and kids love disney cruise

Will have to have 1 week off school though

see you all then

lynne

Hi we booked this cruise whilst on the dream last week - me dh and dd - will be 11 and ds - will be 8 years old. One of DH's dreams to go to Hawaiii and kids love disney cruise

Will have to have 1 week off school though

see you all then

lynne

Welcome Aboard!:cheer2:

I'm sure your kids won't mind having a week off school either :woohoo:

Janice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter